Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Уровень 715 - Level 715

Has anyone tried taking out only the flower basket and destroying the honey without disrupting the other blankets? I figured the honey can only spread to fruit/bombs and won't affect the other unopened jars or the blankets themselves. So as long as the honey is contained there will be less of a problem with opening them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sage Mage View Post
    Has anyone tried taking out only the flower basket and destroying the honey without disrupting the other blankets? I figured the honey can only spread to fruit/bombs and won't affect the other unopened jars or the blankets themselves. So as long as the honey is contained there will be less of a problem with opening them.
    I like this idea but have not tried it because there aren't enough flowers around... the four on the sides are necessary, I think

Yes you need the flowers from the sides plus more that need to drop down. I finally did it using one of each power up. But even then I think I was a bit lucky where it placed the bombs. You have to clear the baskets, then the honey as needed, but at the same time keep an eye on the top area to blast the chains asap. Keep looking for flowers and collect them when you can. As I said all 3 power ups...the only time I have ever done this.

Im stuck on level 715. I saved up about 3000 coins and I used it up on this level for boost and moves... what a total waste it didnt help. I hate the honey and also it cheat me with the flowers to collect for the stupid basket. The flowers are scatter in a way you cant collect them. Total rip off. Im begining to curse this game and call it quite. I have been playing this level for 1 week now. I want to call it quit anybody think the way i do? Let me know please.

I'm with you on calling it quits because of this level. I've thrown lots of power ups at it and got nowhere.

My wife is actually stuck on this level right now. I'm going to give it a shot on her device and see if I can come up with any ideas.

Wow, that was not an easy level. I had zero moves left upon completion. Most of my attempts felt like a lost cause 3 or 4 moves in, so I can see how and why people are getting frustrated with this level. I think the move count is right but I think the rainbow blast charge time needs adjusting. Only on my successful attempt did I manage to generate two rainbow blasts and the second one I generated happened with 3 moves left.

Things I learned: Once you clear the pear and blackberry blankets, you're pretty much boned if you destroy the single jar sitting on top of the six pack of jars that drop in the blanket's place. The honey immediately spreads towards the middle, essentially cutting off access to the side column, there's almost no coming back once one of those columns start filling with honey. Obviously collecting flowers is major importanto, and sometimes you get a few that drop in right away and other times they take a while to show up. Worse yet is getting lucky enough to generate a power-up close enough to the top to free the two chained lemonades. I had a few attempts where I had cleared most of the pots and removed the flower blanket but just couldn't free the lemonades. As the I continued I focused on saving a large power up in the middle at the bottom to help get those lemonades down quickly once I did free them. I found myself restarting a lot, trying to get a board with a lot of pears and blackberries right off the start. Clearing those blankets early is important, as you need that side space to start generating more power-ups. As for the boxes up top, I completely ignored them, they seemed to largely clear themselves as I was busy removing honey from the bottom.

All you can do is clear blankets, clear pots from the bottom up, generate power-ups; you absolutely need to save power-ups until you can detonate multiple bombs at once and preferably bombs and firecrackers. I did manage to generate a number of dynamite over my attempts so they can be extremely helpful as well. You need those rainbow blasts to help with larger power-up generation. When using rainbow blast, don't pick the item that is most prevalent on the screen, instead pick the item that is scattered the most randomly, taking up awkward spaces and preventing power-up generation.

Also boosters off the start are going to be pretty much useless on this level. 900 coins for extra moves on the other hand will be almost needed for most players. I had 1 or 2 attempts where I could have spent the coins and most likely completed it but wanted to see how long it would take to complete it with no boosters or added moves at the end. Total attempts: 12

This is one of those levels that truly deserves the hard hat and red screen.

Edit: The other way the devs could adjust level is to remove the chains on the lemonades or remove 2 pots from each stack that falls where the blankets are, making it a stack of 5 instead of a stack of 7.
    Last edited by Obtuse; 07-09-2017 at 05:28 PM.

wow, impressive, Obtuse! congrats for beating this level (at least) twice! I bet there are quite a few who would want you to come over and help with playing.

I clearly put way too much time and effort into this game. My wife plays through all willy-nilly, just making matches like it's a timed level. I think it takes me at least 10 minutes to complete 1 attempt. I assume most people don't take (or have) that kind of time. I pretty much weigh out every conceivable outcome before I make a move. It's time consuming but it does usually pay off.

I'm just blown away that my wife just happened to be stuck on that level, it was pretty awesome to get the opportunity to give it a whirl.
    Last edited by Obtuse; 07-09-2017 at 08:01 PM. Reason: the wrong 'weigh'

Quote Originally Posted by Obtuse View Post
    I clearly put way too much time and effort into this game. My wife plays through all willy-nilly, just making matches like it's a timed level.
    LOL - I would rather play like your wife, if I did. Too much luck in it for my taste, and I don't have the patience to restart so often (as others; would never come into your range). **
    ** ETA: I do play it still, once in a blue moon, and I check here for tips, but it never works out. Just luck.

But I'm totally fascinated that you and quite some others can obviously really play it with strategy.
    That must be a consolation (or excuse? ;-) ) for all that time, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Obtuse View Post
    I'm just blown away that my wife just happened to be stuck on that level, it was pretty awesome to get the opportunity to give it a whirl.
    yes, that was great!
    apropos, replaying levels would also be a nice idea. I have seen that in other F2p games, even if the player gets some ingame money from it.
    Last edited by _DD_; 07-09-2017 at 07:56 PM.