Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Уровень 715 - Level 715

You're right when you say it's just luck. Where the strategy comes in is on planning for luck to work in my favour. Does that make sense?

It sounds like a good plan. Just that it's the nature of luck that it can't be influenced, not in a steering way. But as your strategy obviously works... there must be something to it. (I also noticed sometimes that I didn't even think of looking for things you saw and were waiting for.)
    Or, maybe it's something else entirely, like magic?!

BREAKING NEWS! the lemonades are no longer chained!

.. and I was just about to post that I thought the level should be tweaked

Really?! Awesome news! The difficulty will still be high be at least it won't feel impossible. Hooray devs!

Yep haha I have one screenshot of them chained and one where they are free.

I think it's fair since the layout makes powerup generation basically impossible, especially at the top. Now that you don't need to worry about unchaining them, it's more doable. I beat it yesterday with no boosters or shovels

And yes, thanks devs.

Level 715 is a tough one!

As I keep playing there are more hard levels, but so far 715 takes the cake. Just wanted to warn, as well as ask if anyone would like to friend me? I give out lives everyday I could also use the help back. This game is addicting, and I just want to grow my garden bigger and bigger.

I was also stuck on that level for the longest time. I had used up most of my boosters and decided no more. Then, suddenly, i was able to get through it. I might have used a shovel or extra time, but only one of them. I think I focused on trying to keep honey from spreading and collecting the flowers. But it is really just luck.

Now I'm stuck on a timed level and am mad because it's the firecracker event and I haven't even been able to collect the first two! To me, the timed levels are the absolute worst because they make me anxious as well as frustrated.