Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Уровень 715 - Level 715

Уровень 715 - Level 715

Помогите пожалуйста пройти, не пойму как проходить 715 уровень.

This level is one long path, separated by portals. Clear this path by any means so that the drink can pass through.

Этот уровень - один длинный путь, разделенный порталами. Очистите этот путь любыми способами, чтобы напиток мог пройти.

Level 715 is the next one. It has two lemonade glasses in a chain, picnic baskets that need clearing and honey, in buns, to clear and collect. I too am totally stuck here. So much so that this is my first post! I have tried power ups. I can't find how to solve it.

Hmm the level number must have changed since they removed the mole levels, (another reason I didn't like that decision). I don't have a screenshot to look at, but I guess you should try getting the drinks out either before activating the honey jars, or after the honey is gone, so that the honey does not get in the way of the drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidsby4 View Post
    Level 715 is the next one. It has two lemonade glasses in a chain, picnic baskets that need clearing and honey, in buns, to clear and collect. I too am totally stuck here. So much so that this is my first post! I have tried power ups. I can't find how to solve it.
    This is the one I am now stuck on...there seems to be no way to find a walk-through now that the level numbers have shifted after the mole removal

Quote Originally Posted by Sage Mage View Post
    Hmm the level number must have changed since they removed the mole levels, (another reason I didn't like that decision). I don't have a screenshot to look at, but I guess you should try getting the drinks out either before activating the honey jars, or after the honey is gone, so that the honey does not get in the way of the drinks.
    There is no way possible (without having an arsenal of power-ups) to loosen the lemonade first as there are only a few fruits near it and they are surrounded by boxes. It seems you have to work your way upward (clearing picnic baskets on blankets), then clearing honey pots, to get to the lemonade, but it is near impossible.

You don't really need to free the lemonade first. You're completely right when you say you have to work upwards, clear the pear and blueberry baskets drop honey pots down before breaking and then work your way through the boxes on the sides. Seems like the right strategy to me.

Lol I have never seen those baskets before, this is totally out of my area of expertise. But yeah the baskets must go as soon as possible, they are obstructing the drinks big time.

Io lo trovo impossibile...rare le volte che riesco a togliere le catene alle limonare.. .se lavoro in alto in un batter d occhio mi si riempie di miele...e su e i video che aiutano non esistono ,e come 715 ti danno un altro livello