Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 30.06 New Update

Quote Originally Posted by magda.duplessis@yahoo.com View Post
    I delted a video on the helicopter by accident. Now I dont get the option to view videos anymore which means I am missing out on free cash. Please assist.

I did delete and re install the game.
    I am also quite frustrated with this. I have asked friends as well as co-op members about the frequency in which they see a video and get either coins or tcash. The answers range from several times a day to once a day. I understand it is supposed to be random, but I am thinking I have something that I am doing wrong, or something because in the last 8 weeks, I have had 5 videos. FIVE! Does anyone else have advice on this?
    Thanks.
    TOWN: Angel Fire
    LEVEL: 116
    ZOO LEVEL 20
    IOS: IPAD AIR
    GC: Mysteriousways6

MY FRIEND CODE: WQ9PJ3
    Fishdom level: 1562, Homescapes level 448, Gardenscapes level 825

Ciao non capisco cosa sia cambiato nell' aggiornamento me lo dite grazie

I don't know where to post this.. so here we go. A member in our co-op had the old ship decoration and when the event started she got what I call the Ghost ship. Was this announced? Is there a way to get it before the event is over?
    Ghost Ship.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    I don't know where to post this.. so here we go. A member in our co-op had the old ship decoration and when the event started she got what I call the Ghost ship. Was this announced? Is there a way to get it before the event is over?
    Ghost Ship.jpg
    Hi Maxim

I do not know why her boat was changed in her game but this was a special decoration we could get a while ago. I think it was for an Halloween event. I would have to search for it in the wiki. It is not related to this event at all.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 214, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

I'll be waiting on your search results. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    I'll be waiting on your search results. Thanks!
    To get that special ship, your friend bought T-cash with the special offer Halloween 2016. See that info HERE

Keep the link for Township wiki. You will fin a lot of information about the game.

As a side not, I just checked my town and I have both boats. My old boat did not changed.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 214, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix