Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 30.06 New Update

Quote Originally Posted by magda.duplessis@yahoo.com View Post
    I delted a video on the helicopter by accident. Now I dont get the option to view videos anymore which means I am missing out on free cash. Please assist.

I did delete and re install the game.
    Nothing anyone can do, as far as we're told, Magda, as their distribution is random anyway.
    It has been reported here, that they came back (for some), just a matter of time. Good luck.

Here's a general thread about this:
    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...l=1#post653973

I delted a video on the helicopter by accident. Now I dont get the option to view videos anymore which means I am missing out on free cash. Please assist.

Hello magda,

I am sorry to hear about your problem. Most players that have been "in the game" for a while have done something stupid, pushed the wrong button, messed up the order of goods in a factory, deleted the wrong task, or a legion of other errors. In many cases we have really messed ourselves up. Unfortunately Township is unforgiving. You do it, you live with it. There is no going back, no undo button. Maybe in a while the videos will return for you. I am on level 109 and, until recently, never got those videos. I have always gotten them in Gardenscape but not in Township. Suddenly, a month ago, they started showing up. Now I seem to get one every day. So it does change and you can only hope. Regrettably, that is all you can do.
    Township level: 119
    Zoo level: 31
    Town: La ville de Ronnie
    Friend Code: 94437W
    IOS: iPad Pro

I can not use Township I get an error every time I try to use it after updating it yesterday 7/3/17. I am very unhappy I just bought new cash to use on the site and can not use it now.

Quote Originally Posted by bermini View Post
    I can not use Township I get an error every time I try to use it after updating it yesterday 7/3/17. I am very unhappy I just bought new cash to use on the site and can not use it now.
    Try uninstalling the game and reinstalling again. Stay connect to the internet while doing that and you will get your town.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 214, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

I haven't deleted a video or other mistake, and yet since the update I'm not being offered video ads. I am someone who has never purchases t-cash, so rely on video ads to get enough t-cash to hire raja. Wondering if this is an intentional change to try and force some of us to purchase t-cash for real money.

I have no special event or anything that was mentioned in the update. I have successfully updated

There's nothing "event"-ish showing yet. I think the event starts on the 7th. You might have something in your news section in settings?

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgo View Post
    I haven't deleted a video or other mistake, and yet since the update I'm not being offered video ads. I am someone who has never purchases t-cash, so rely on video ads to get enough t-cash to hire raja. Wondering if this is an intentional change to try and force some of us to purchase t-cash for real money.
    To quote GL:

Videos have always been random. Some players get them, other don't. Some have 1 a day, some have multiples each hour.

You can do nothing to get them back except wait and wish to be back on the distribution list. Good luck!
    You can review this thread for more information. The most recent pages will be the most helpful.

T-cash purchases actually appear to limit the frequency of video ads (as an incentive to keep a player buying).
    Last edited by Amoria; 07-06-2017 at 03:37 AM.
    Town: Amoria (Level 90)
    Platform: iOS (WVMX6K) + Facebook
    Always looking for friends who are kind, helpful, & design their towns to look like real ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Holly DeShetler Dedrick View Post
    With the recent changes to the placement and removal of roads, pavement and tiles the terrain also changed, making it only possible to square of an entire area, instead of customizing it to look like natural terrain...😑 is there any way to return that feature?

Do not like the new way to place road, grass, water, sand etc. I enjoy making my township look natural. To me that is half the fun of the game. Also wish we could clear the plots of land faster so I can make a space to hide the excess high rise buildings. Really enjoy the game and have spent a good deal of real cash on Township dollars but the joy of playing is lessening by some of the "improvements".