Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 36

Thread: 30.06 New Update

  1. #11
    Senior Member LifeJacket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    522
    Quote Originally Posted by Holly DeShetler Dedrick View Post
    When placing water, grass, sand, dirt, ice prior to the recent update, it would be
    created with the appearance a circle with the option to shape it from there. Now the terrain is only placed in a square format (that annoying red square), looking so boxy......whose grass, water, sand, etc. has perfectly straight edges?
    I agree it makes it difficult to see what you're doing and I hope they will reconfigure that red mist of the way terrain is laid.

    But good news, when you press the tick to confirm the change (while still in edit mode) it is a circle that is laid. The actual terrain has not changed, it just looks different when laying it down.

  2. #12
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    2
    Thanks for this. Yes, though I find the zoo maidenly slow to advance and the algorithms for those stupid tools wildly out of sync with needs, I do work with it. I do all the other stuff, too, but wish for other possibilities, since I love the game. Wish we could sell those magenta gems, by the way!

  3. #13
    Those magenta gems can now be traded via the helicopter for amber or emeralds. Love this game. Thanks Playrix.

  4. #14
    New Member Lisaville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by AncientMonster3917 View Post
    Those magenta gems can now be traded via the helicopter for amber or emeralds. Love this game. Thanks Playrix.
    How do you do this?

  5. #15
    Gold Member _DD_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    8,978
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisaville View Post
    How do you do this?
    by accepting Aurelio's offer, see here:

    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...l=1#post504712

    you should check them carefully, though. :-)

  6. #16
    New Member Lisaville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    by accepting Aurelio's offer, see here:

    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...l=1#post504712

    you should check them carefully, though. :-)

    Thanks very much for the info .... I don't have the jeweller yet, so I have to wait a while before I can check this out.

  7. #17
    Gold Member _DD_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    8,978
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisaville View Post
    Thanks very much for the info .... I don't have the jeweller yet, so I have to wait a while before I can check this out.
    yvw :-) Are you on a OS that doesn't have this update yet?

  8. #18
    Gold Member Graylady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Quebec, Ca
    Posts
    9,938
    Anyone noticed we can scroll much farther left behind the train tracks? We have a lot of new mountains there now. I wonder if we will have some new development there in the future.

  9. #19
    Gold Member scorekeeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    On a Ridge, Southern Ohio, USA
    Posts
    2,144
    Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Anyone noticed we can scroll much farther left behind the train tracks? We have a lot of new mountains there now. I wonder if we will have some new development there in the future.
    A big tease, lol. Remember not long ago they added the ability for us to move way out into the ocean on right side. It would be nice to have new land plots not currently connected to existing land! We can only hope

  10. #20
    I delted a video on the helicopter by accident. Now I dont get the option to view videos anymore which means I am missing out on free cash. Please assist.

    I did delete and re install the game.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •