Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 30.06 New Update

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

30.06 New Update

GREAT NEWS!
    A new update for our iOS and Android users featuring coral reef fishing is out! Install it here: http://plrx.gs/1YVZjFz.

GET YOUR FISHING RODS READY
    * Compete for the title of best fisherman in the all-Township tournament starting on July 7!
    * Collect color caps to make lures at a temporary shop.
    * Catch fish to earn unique prizes: handy coupons and free upgrades.
    * Check out 12 themed decorations at the Store.
    * Do special regatta tasks unlocked during the event.
    Also featuring: a fennec enclosure and new items in the town and Zoo stores!

SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel to find out what awaits you in the new version of the game and stay tuned for more: http://bit.ly/2sk46tO

Enjoy this summer to the fullest!
    Last edited by Anna Petrova; 06-07-2018 at 03:02 PM.

I noticed- that with this update- XP points gained via helicopter orders has been drastically diminished! I hope this will be changed back- if not- is there a reason why? It is already taking a good week-to two to level up and I play daily...multiple times a day.

Interesting Nastya. I clicked on the You Tube link and watched the Update video, immediately it was followed by a video on how to hack Township and get lots of TCash and coins!!!! Not a good thing, huh?

With the recent changes to the placement and removal of roads, pavement and tiles the terrain also changed, making it only possible to square of an entire area, instead of customizing it to look like natural terrain...😑 is there any way to return that feature?

I'm sorry, could you describe that further. (I don't know what you mean).

When you are placing roads or tiles or water or grass you can still place them singly.

While placing them, you cannot see the effect they will have, all you see is that red shaded square. This is very annoying to me- much more annoying than having to fill roads or tiles one by one - but I'm sure others will feel differently.

Terrain now all square

When placing water, grass, sand, dirt, ice prior to the recent update, it would be
    created with the appearance a circle with the option to shape it from there. Now the terrain is only placed in a square format (that annoying red square), looking so boxy......whose grass, water, sand, etc. has perfectly straight edges?

Quote Originally Posted by Holly DeShetler Dedrick View Post
    When placing water, grass, sand, dirt, ice prior to the recent update, it would be
    created with the appearance a circle with the option to shape it from there. Now the terrain is only placed in a square format (that annoying red square), looking so boxy......whose grass, water, sand, etc. has perfectly straight edges?
    I agree it makes it difficult to see what you're doing and I hope they will reconfigure that red mist of the way terrain is laid.

But good news, when you press the tick to confirm the change (while still in edit mode) it is a circle that is laid. The actual terrain has not changed, it just looks different when laying it down.

I noticed that the regatta statistics button is missing, however the leadership seems to still have it. Is this a glitch or by design.

I am at level 83, have all factories, buildings, etc. are there new things planned for higher levels? Need more goals than the rocket ship and land expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Daphned View Post
    I am at level 83, have all factories, buildings, etc. are there new things planned for higher levels? Need more goals than the rocket ship and land expansion.
    the zoo?
    other upgradables? re-arranging your town? upgrading your barn? helping others to advance, f.e. via your Coop?
    Other than that, probably only the events, or rather, I have never seen Playrix reveal their plans here.
    We are lucky, if we get an info after the fact.