Thread: Idea For High Levels 90+

Idea For High Levels 90+

OK i know the never will be allowed rules but please hear me out then can trash it. For high level members who have built everything in their town, allow them some way to desire getting building materials. It would be an option that shows up only after all community buildings are done so would be an incentive to build everything. Maybe they could turn in 100 slabs for 1 tc or something else entirely.

They created the zoo just for that : using all the materials we keep getting.

Maybe add more in game things, such as more community buildings, factories, etc .... And up the cap level.

So I am level 86 and haven’t had anything to use building supplies for and they take up barn space. So is there anymore building or should I sell off supplies?

Quote Originally Posted by Marie Delmont View Post
    So I am level 86 and haven’t had anything to use building supplies for and they take up barn space. So is there anymore building or should I sell off supplies?
    As i answered in the other thread you started, the last community building becomes available at level 82, and the last factory and house at level 78. After you finish them all, all you need building materials for are the zoo enclosures and zoo buildings.

Sorry new to discussions didn’t realize I was spamming