Thread: Purchasing Land

Purchasing Land

I think we should be able to purchase land any time we want. If we have enough resources, the option should be made available. I get bored waiting so long in between levels just to be able to buy new parcels. If I can afford it, I should be allowed the purchase at any time.

AGREED!! I'm level 71 and I have all my houses bunched together on one side because I haven't been able purchase expansion plots as I want! Now as my level is higher the cost!!!

So Playrix changes their game rules and allow you to purchase land whenever...and you buy up all available expansions. Now you'll want Playrix to make everything else available so you can fill up your empty land. Relax and enjoy the process. So it takes you a week or two to get an expansion. There are plenty of players at high levels who have nothing left to add to their town...they have all expansions, buildings and decorations.
    Township name: Bluewater Bay
    Township Level: 90
    Co-op: Beyond the Sea
    Zoo level 18
    iPad

Quote Originally Posted by Laurel Cove View Post
    So Playrix changes their game rules and allow you to purchase land whenever...and you buy up all available expansions. Now you'll want Playrix to make everything else available so you can fill up your empty land. Relax and enjoy the process. So it takes you a week or two to get an expansion. There are plenty of players at high levels who have nothing left to add to their town...they have all expansions, buildings and decorations.
    I disagree that the one change will necessarily lead to the other behavior. I agree that there are obvious game conditions built in to purposely slow play and that is fine. I agree that some people will never be satisfied. Games like this are not created for play lasting year after year. They are meant to be played to a point of logical conclusion. The fact that some players choose to stay indefinately is also fine, to each his own. Of course there are senior players who have purchased everything, that is the the idea, the end game, and has no relevance per se. Being able to purchase property whenever the player can do so or perhaps anywhere the player chooses to do so will help the player better plan the eventual layout of his/her township. It would provide another and interesting dimention to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurel Cove View Post
    Higher levels might have everything bought, but there is not enough expansion to put it all out. Yes you store the seasonal items, but with updates and events there is no room to add the decorations that playrix would like you to buy. So yes new land expansions are needed.
    Happy
    Town Level 141
    Co-op: Castaways

I totally agree with CPRK4! I'm out of land expansions! I'm crowded and getting bored since moving things around and decorating was one of the best parts of the game! Anyone know if they are going to add more?
    Thanks, Kate