Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stone Paths Missing

Question Stone Paths Missing

There used to be a flat stone path (not the pebbles on grass path) available at the zoo. My whole zoo has it. I am expanding today and the path I have used is no longer an option. I checked the pavement choices to be sure... it's nowhere. Anyone know anything about this? I guess it went missing with this week's update??

Hi Ashley

Playrix took that choice off with the new upgrade. Their reason : to have a zoo with a more natural look.

You are not the only unhappy player right now.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Is it the path with the rather big middle grey stone slaps? Funny, because in the MacOS version this is new since the update. And it certainly doesn't look unnatural.
    Playing Township on MacOS, GardenScapes on iOS

Pine Falls / level 71 / code HYCJGU

--- Wisdom of the century: There is no apostrophe in front of a plural s. ---

Hi, that's the one. They will remove it with your next update. Maybe if enough players complain they will bring it back. Sometimes they listen to players' requests, sometimes not.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 80
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

I miss a stone walkway too, I used it in snowy areas. It looks good because grass doesn't grow around this path and it's also not quite smooth.
    Town: U Marjánky
    Co-op: Czechoslovakia (#CZE83F, closed)
    Level: Town 152 / Zoo 32
    Platform: Android 5.1.1

Gardenscapes Level: 1501

I used it and it's still showing but cannot add any additional....guess I should be happy that they did not make it disappear ...I will have to be very careful not to accidentally remove it lucky I used it around an area where I do not plan to make any changes at least not today
    Town 107 * Zoo 32
    Started Playing August 2015
    Have all the factories and finished all the extra builds Just finished the last land expansion
    My barn has lots of space sell building material keep just enough for zoo
    Android Samsung Tablet & LG phone

Why remove it at all? People seem to like it and it is suitable for the zoo.
    Playing Township on MacOS, GardenScapes on iOS

Pine Falls / level 71 / code HYCJGU

--- Wisdom of the century: There is no apostrophe in front of a plural s. ---

I will add my vote to bring this path material back. For a Zoo, it is fairly "natural" especially for high traffic areas. I use it around my zoo shops.
    One-Eye 57 town name: Tundra Prime
    started Township: Feb. 16, 2016 Platform: IOS (on iPad)
    Town Level: 177; Zoo: 188/188.
    Co-Op: Cajun Country 2 (w/ green shield & butterfly) #CJEG7J

Quote Originally Posted by Marie007 View Post
    I miss a stone walkway too, I used it in snowy areas. It looks good because grass doesn't grow around this path and it's also not quite smooth.

Same here, was just about to edit layout when I realized it was gone. Please bring it back

Town: Happily
    Coop: Givers only Coop

Debbie

There used to be a flat stone path (not the pebbles on grass path) available at the zoo. My whole zoo has it. I am expanding today and the path I have used is no longer an option. I checked the pavement choices to be sure... it's nowhere. It is so disappointing. I don't want to use any of the other paths because I have based all the design on the stone path and I don't want to go and renew every path I have already placed. Can we have it back.