Thread: Game will not open

Game will not open

The game worked fine throughout the day yesterday. Then around 8:00 pm CT the game will not load and open. I see the title screen and the loading bar but it will not open. I would appreciate any help. I play on iPhone with most current updates.

Same problem

Quote Originally Posted by Eden Lake View Post
    The game worked fine throughout the day yesterday. Then around 8:00 pm CT the game will not load and open. I see the title screen and the loading bar but it will not open. I would appreciate any help. I play on iPhone with most current updates.
    I don’t think it’s just you. I haven’t been able to log in since about the same time last night. Loading screen just sits there forever. Is there a server issue???

My game stopped loading last Friday so its been almost a week now.
    I've deleted and redownloaded the app which hasn't done any good. I dont even get the loading screen anymore. Just a notice that the game quit unexpectedly. This is so frustrating. I wish Towhship would at least let us know they are working on the problem

Quote Originally Posted by Susan Wyno View Post
    My game stopped loading last Friday so its been almost a week now.
    I've deleted and redownloaded the app which hasn't done any good. I dont even get the loading screen anymore. Just a notice that the game quit unexpectedly. This is so frustrating. I wish Towhship would at least let us know they are working on the problem
    Hi Susan -

Are you running MacOS? If so, try this -

This solution below is only a temporary one - you will need to do this every time it crashes until Playrix comes out with a solution -

Please try this - the "user name" is the user name you login with on MacOS (not the game).

1. Delete the game.
    2. Open Finder. When the Finder window is opened, simply use CMD+SHIFT+G and it will show a pop-up where you can type the following address: /Users/user_name/Library/Containers (please do not forget to substitute "user_name" with your actual MacOS user name).
    3. In the opened folder try to find and delete the com.playrix (also called com.playrix.township-mac). folder.
    4. Restart your Mac and try to load the game again.
    Township Gus
    MacOS

Update: my game finally started working later in the day. I had tried uninstalling and reinstalling which didn’t work. I finally turned my phone off for a few minutes and then the game started working again. Not sure if that was a coincidence but I will hopefully remember that in the future.

yes, I tried that Township Gus and it didn't work. I've tried it several times....The one difference is when I opened the containers folder, there wasn't any folder, or I couldn't find any folder, for com.playrix. I did a search of every folder and found nothing.