Thread: Gifts In The Decorations Tab

Gifts In The Decorations Tab

I'd like to see a Gift Tab within the decorations, with a similar function to the Valentine Event.

A gift tab could contain various decorations, bought with coins and maybe some with Tcash. If we could buy gifts to send to anyone on our friends/pending/co-op/recently helped tabs, we could 'thank' those that we can't currently send gifts to.

The gifts could also display set messages that we could choose such as thank you, happy birthday, congratulations, or none etc.

This way only having 5 gifts to send to friends wouldn't feel so 'mean' lol.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 64+
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

excellent idea, must have been overlooked. Much better than restricting it to regatta or leaders and an elegant way to keep the gifts at 5, as decided by the Devs.
    And we know from the Valentine's event that it works!
    Heavily supported :-)

I hope this will make its way to the Frequently suggested list. I like this idea, especially this part:

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    The gifts could also display set messages that we could choose such as thank you, happy birthday, congratulations, or none etc.

Thank you for the reminder!

This has been added to the 'Decorations' section of the list.
    Town: Amoria (Level 90)
    Platform: iOS (WVMX6K) + Facebook
    Always looking for friends who are kind, helpful, & design their towns to look like real ones.

This would be great. I would spend the tcash to buy rewards for my members for various goals or co-op challenges. I loved the Valentine Event!!
    Town: Chicken Leg (71)
    Co-op: BIG GIVERS #G2YSUD
    Friend Code: YB5SCG