Thread: What Will Happen to Our Co-op if One of Our Players Gets Banned?

What Will Happen to Our Co-op if One of Our Players Gets Banned?

If one of our players is found cheating and gets banned, will we be able to kick that player out and move on? Or will our co-op continue to suffer the player's banned presence?

Hi Koibi

The way I understand things, that player will disappear from your member list. You will be able to go as a co-op.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 214, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Thanks Graylady. I'm curious because I've seen lots of posts complaining Playrix to fix the status of their banned members. Now that we have a somewhat questionable player, I would like to make sure she won't be a burden if she's ever found cheating. I'm still waiting for feedback from tech support.
    Last edited by koibi; 06-28-2017 at 02:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by koibi View Post
    Thanks Graylady. I'm just curious because I've seen lots of posts complaining Playrix to fix the status of their banned members.
    Hi Koibi

That was for member that did not cheat and were caught by a false positive by the detector. So they were asking to have their member back as they had disappeared.

And sometimes they did not believe their members were cheaters when in fact they were.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 214, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

If a member is banned during a race, all of the points they had will be deleted from your total and they cannot continue the race. If the leaderboard is important to your coop, those lost points will affect your points total for four weeks. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Debra KD View Post
    If a member is banned during a race, all of the points they had will be deleted from your total and they cannot continue the race. If the leaderboard is important to your coop, those lost points will affect your points total for four weeks. Good luck.
    Thanks Debra KD.

No, we are not aiming for leaderboard. It's ok with us if we have a bad week if she gets banned mid race. I'm more concerned on whether she can be removed from the co-op or not if she gets banned. Because I understand that being banned she can't access the game, so maybe the co-op also loses the access to remove her? According to Graylady, banned players will automatically be removed from our co-op, I'm fine with that.

My co-op is considering removing her now, but as I've not heard from tech support yet, I might be unfairly removing her, if what she is having is just a bug. I am also not sure if tech support can find her town easily if she left our co-op and change her town name.

What makes you think she is cheating if you don't mind me asking?
    .... Its not letting me delete the post for some reason! I just noticed your name on the banana task post! Hmm may be a glitch on that, if anything else has been strange then sounds like a cheat! Glitches very rarely go in your favour I find! But have had a couple of my coop members say they have had a extra shelf on production allowed by accident once! So maybe!
    Last edited by Samantha100; 06-29-2017 at 06:35 AM.
    Name; Samantha
    Town level; 66
    Leader of 'Real Regetta Racers'
    Always open to new players joining. Requirements are minimum of 15 tasks at 130 points per task. If you are interested please private message me letting me know your level, how many tasks you can do etc.
    I ask that if you cannot do the tasks one week please opt out Before Regetta starts.
    We are a very friendly and chatty group that range from level 59-96.

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha100 View Post
    But have had a couple of my coop members say they have had a extra shelf on production allowed by accident once! So maybe!
    yes, I had that, too, but it happens only (I believe) when a factory has filled all shelves and the next / last one then somehow hangs up there, additionally. A miracle Sometimes also the one sitting in the queue with the remark "no room!" finishes almost immediately when a shelf is emptied.
    All only happening in factories, and not an explanation for what returns from the islands, as Graylady explained in the banana thread.

If a member is banned mid race, they will still be a member. They can't play but will still be listed as a member. You can kick them before race ends or wait until right before the start of the next race..giving the member an opportunity to be reinstated.

Quote Originally Posted by Debra KD View Post
    If a member is banned mid race, they will still be a member. They can't play but will still be listed as a member. You can kick them before race ends or wait until right before the start of the next race..giving the member an opportunity to be reinstated.
    Thanks Debra.