Screenshot_20170627-080916.jpg
    Think we're gonna win?!
    Township level: 73
    Zoo level: 14
    Town name: Pet Junction
    Co-op Tag: #HE7YZP
    Coop Name: Hearts Haven
    IOS: Android

Be warned...two hours before the race ends playrx will reset the field. They've done it to us twice. Once there were two teams and the other time there were six teams. And 2 hrs before the end of race they switched the fields and we were then in a full field of teams.

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaZS View Post
    Be warned...two hours before the race ends playrx will reset the field. They've done it to us twice. Once there were two teams and the other time there were six teams. And 2 hrs before the end of race they switched the fields and we were then in a full field of teams.
    Hi Melissa.

I've wondered what might happen since the Regatta Rules say that a team has up to 6 hours before the end of the race to take their first task. And since they aren't joined into a race until they take their first task, that implies that new teams can show up anytime and then have to be placed somewhere. Given that they at least try to balance the number of racing members, does this mean that existing race competitors can be reshuffled into other groupings?

Being somewhat obsessive about things, I keep track of our competitors scores over the 6 days. I use the Icon and Color as the way to distinguish each team (since many use alphabets that I can't type into Excel). I've seen some changes during the race which I attributed to co-op leaders editing those details but it could just as easily be a "rebalance" due to more teams being added to the mix.

Anyway, just an observation.

Hi Charlie,
    The two times it happened to us, they were not late starters as all teams had completed racing. So no teams of 13 racers started and did all their tasks in 2 hours.

The first time it happened to us, we eeked out first place by the skin of our teeth. The second time (when we had the field of 6) we were in first and ended up in second once they reset the field.

I did contact playrx on both occasions and got zero response. I dont care if they reset the fields but waiting to the last two hours of the race to do it is ridiculous.