Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Inappropriate/Adult ads [Merged]

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    As they use an ad provider, they are not aware of all of them.
    Surely as it's their own game though, they should take some form of responsibility.

It's good of the ad provider to provide adverts for the three other games from Playrix.

I did not say the contrary. I told the OP to contact Playrix for that reason. I am sure Playrix has put some restrictions on what kind of ads they want for their games but mistakes do happen, hence reporting them.

Inappropriate ad 😨

Why do I have to watch this man and lady talk about having hiv sickness before I get my 1 dollar? And then I didn't get it!!!!!! You own me 2/ 1dollar because I have watched this ads two times and I'm not going to watch it again until you take that ads off... This is wrong to do to us that all we want to do is play the game!!! We get things like this on TV all the time😡 why on our games?? I would like to hear from you about this!!
    Last edited by dreadnought; 09-15-2018 at 05:46 PM. Reason: title

In order for your request to be heard, you will have to report this ad from within your game, along with a screenshot of the ad and as many details about it as you can give. Only then the devs will be able to contact their ad provider and have it removed.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

I cant believe they have ADULT ads, game is ages 4+

While playing my beloved township game, I sat through an ad (which I do plenty as I have been playing forever) and witnessed inappropriate adult graphics and text. The ad was for a ‘dating/chat social app’. This is the first time Playrix has placed this suggestive content in front of my eyes, as well as without asking for age verification at the time. My child plays this game and was sitting next to me, which is why I quickly closed the ad before being able to screen shot it. I was shocked to say the least. I see they market the township game for ages 4+. I am utterly disgusted they would allow anything like this to be a part of this game. Unfortunately my children will have to delete this game and lose all their hard work, and I will as well. Shame on them.
    Last edited by Bessville; 11-19-2018 at 08:00 PM. Reason: Edited to get past spambot

You need to report this from within your game, Nofsville. Playrix use an ad provider, whom I believe they can contact to have offensive content removed.

Apologies for needing to censor you - no part of your original broke any rules, but certain words trigger the spam bot to throw posts into the moderation queue, so I removed those I thought the most likely culprits.

Fro terms of use:

Minors

You must be at least 13 years old to access and/or use our website or Games. If you are a minor over the age of 13, we recommend seeking consent from a parent or legal guardian before accessing and/or using our website or Games.

Yes, Cats.. the 4+ is from the AppStore guidelines I believe, which are somewhat notorious for being based on the store's assessment of game content, not necessarily the Developers' own policies, and certainly not ad content. I don't know whether that's something Playrix have any control over or not, tbh.

Innapropriate video ads

Hi does anyone else feel the durex sex ads are inapropriate for children ??

Quote Originally Posted by scbee View Post
    Hi does anyone else feel the durex sex ads are inapropriate for children ??
    Hi,

You should report that ad directly from within your game, include as many details about the ad (content, company, etc), and attach a screenshot if possible. After they received your report, the support team will have to contact their ad provider and have such content removed.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES