Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Infinity Lives (Merged Thread)

In the event of yesterday I was able to win 2+2+6 hours of infinite lives. The last 6 I won when it was 1 AM, after 4 hours of continuous play. Result: I had to throw away the 6 hours. I am furious. I am considering of leaving the game: I like it, but I hate to be mocked up.

The unlimited lives should go to mailbox, not just start automatically. This would allow players to get full use of this reward. Also, the timer should only countdown while the game is being played. If I have EARNED 6hrs of life I would like to get it all. If I have to turn off the game for sleep, eat, work, ect. the timer should pause and resume when game turned back on.

. The unlimited lives should go to mailbox, not just start automatically. This would allow players to get full use of this reward. Also, the timer should only countdown while the game is being played. If I have EARNED 6hrs of life I would like to get it all. If I have to turn off the game for sleep, eat, work, ect. the timer should pause and resume when game on.

There are very few players who have the luxury of being able to play nonstop for 6 hours and very few people who would actually want to! It would be far better if we could use the free hours when we want to, putting them in the mailbox is a great idea!

Yeah...I just completed the plant quest and won 6 hours. HOWEVER, I'm about to go to bed. That's two in two days.

I agree. It should be our choice of when we want to use that time. I just Lost 2 hours of unlimited lives because I had to go to work.

Same here; I didn't get much out of my first 2 hours because a) I didn't know it was coming, and b) I also had to go to work.

Pausing the timer while not actually playing might be a bit much, but instead, just giving us multiple one-hour blocks, each of which can be started any time, would be much, much better. So, instead of 2 hours, give us two 1-hour "passes" that we can start using whenever is convenient.

As with everyone else I think these would be better in mail box, and I'd like to see the 6hour one split into 3 X 2 hours in the mailbox (in the same way the three lives won on the wheel are split).

Just a hint, for people who didn't know this.
    The timer actually only starts once you tap the screen that tells you you won the infinite lives. You know, the one with Austin on it and all the prizes you've won? If you DON'T hit that, but minimise or close the game, the timer doesn't start until you reopen the game. I literally tested this last night and it works. You just have to remember not to open the game until you're ready. It's not as good as just being able to activate them whenever, but it's a good workaround for now.