Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Infinity Lives (Merged Thread)

Infinity Lives (Merged Thread)

When you win infinity lives for two hours the should be something you activate, not something that immediately begins. Some people have actual lives.

Agreed. I came here to also say this. Especially for people who have to work or go to school, it would be better to activate it, instead of having it be instant.

Agree.
    Make it a prize worth having.

Agreed. Put the infine hearts in an envelope, similar to the setup with the single hearts.

I agree completely and registered just to make this comment. The one point I would like to add is that this incentives me to not play the game. I play this game to help me fall asleep and between this and timed levels, I may need to find a new game to help me do that. I really only play games to help me fall asleep and I am really enjoying this one and hope to be able to stick with it for awhile.
    As other commenters have suggested, I agree that something in an envelope would be the ideal solution to the infinite lives reward.

So with the new grow your flower game I anticipated that there maybe infinite life in the second prize. So as I completed the level that would open that box I closed the app and came back to it later when I did have time. That did work and the 2 hours started then.
    So after work I played for an hour of the 2 and finished enough levels to open the final box. Which had a prize of 6 hours inifinte lives. Which also started immediately and added to my hour remaining. But I was ready for bed. Such a huge prize and I had to let it go as it is unusable. I had 7 hours of inifinte life. Crazy!

I agree. This is an easy issue the devs could and should address to show the community they do read and listen to feedback.

"Infinity" lives should go to mailbox

I would like to suggest the "infinity" lives go into the mailbox rather than straight to the timer. I miss out so much on using it. An example would be yesterday. I finished a quest and got 3(?) hours of play. Then I spun the wheel and won another 30 minutes. I only got to play about 5 minutes before I had to stop. All that time was wasted. If it went into the mailbox, I would have been able to use that time.

I AGREE! Infinite lives should go to the mailbox, so player's can get the most out of prizes! Not just prizes from events but jackpot on the daily bonus wheel also.

yes! I agree.