Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Update

I'm pretty sure those HUGE bee eyes make them even less aerodynamic! Where is the 'realism' there that the Devs wanted with the roads?

Has anyone else found that their barn upgraded automatically from 1960 to 2085 without using any materials after the game update? Not me, a co-op member but sounds delightful.

Talking of odd things happening, is it my imagination or has the water started to lap at the shores more, I got so engrossed watching it I started to feel seasick, but it is very soothing, apart from feeling sick I mean.

Really?? No zoo expansions?? Why not?

Actualizaci├│n para Androi , esta ya .

My Kindle buddies just got the update still nothing for Android

Just got the Summer u'date and wonder if your comments are related to what I've noticed so far - the screen doesn't scroll by just moving the pointer to the edge of the screen. Worked fine this AM before the u'date.

Quote Originally Posted by Tina Lark View Post
    So distracting !
    They were cute before, now like marty feldman!! !!
    Same! It looks silly/creepy and not in keeping with the rest of the graphics.

Quote Originally Posted by Mishy View Post
    Has anyone else found that their barn upgraded automatically from 1960 to 2085 without using any materials after the game update? Not me, a co-op member but sounds delightful.
    In my opinion that's a bad sign. On Facebook there are cheating groups like 'Township Level Up' or 'Township Unlimited Cash' and when you become member there such things can happen. It's illegal of course and you get banned from the game when Playrix finds out.

It looks like the sheep design on the feed bag changed a bit. The sheep reminds me of Eeyore from the Winnie the Pooh stories!