Thread: Gardenscape suggestion

My great idea for Gardenscapes

Gardenscape I think it would be a good idea if you we're to make a advertisement in the game to were we the player can watch a 30 sec. video clip to earn a life or two or even some coins when we're out instead of waiting a half an hour for one life or hoping we pass the level to get the coins. I feel it would help with less stress and agravasion when we're trying to relax and play a calm game. But that's my suggestion.
    Last edited by Joshua Colon; 06-26-2017 at 01:21 AM. Reason: I didn't feel like I am being understood

Currently, there is a video clip button that gives you an extra shot at Daily Spin, where you can win coins or hearts. You're asking the devs to make a dedicated "Earn Free Coins" button that lets you earn coins/hearts by watching ads.
    While I personally like the idea, I don't think the devs and cash players would be too thrilled about it. The point about waiting 1/2 hour for hearts is that you should be spending time off and destressing IRL.

There IS a button to watch videos to get coins. It pops up every now and then on Austin's tablet (bottom left button). They only let you watch max two videos in a row, but don't say it isn't there.

Sage: Alright! It isn't there! Seriously, where exactly IS this magic button you speak of? I have never seen it!
    As for my opinion on this suggestion
    I have played other games that offer a life or coins if you watch an ad, and I like the idea IF AND ONLY IF it is completely​ in the players control. I hate a game that pops up ads. The more pop ups in the game the less I will play it. Example: Tri-peaks solitaire was my favorite game. You could watch an ad and get 1,000 coins. As of a month ago, which was the last time I played, that option was still available, but they also played an ad after every level. With 5 min of game time came 2 min of commercials ,
    so 3 min of actual play (estimation). More often than not the ad would cause a glitch and the game would shut down have to completely reload. I went from playing multiple times a day, to not at all because It just wasn't worth fighting through the commercials to play the game anymore and I quit it!
    Please don't allow this to happen to Gardenscapes. I love this game. It is #1 now!

Quote Originally Posted by Janessa Crews View Post
    Sage: Alright! It isn't there! Seriously, where exactly IS this magic button you speak of? I have never seen it!
    As for my opinion on this suggestion
    I have played other games that offer a life or coins if you watch an ad, and I like the idea IF AND ONLY IF it is completely​ in the players control. I hate a game that pops up ads. The more pop ups in the game the less I will play it. Example: Tri-peaks solitaire was my favorite game. You could watch an ad and get 1,000 coins. As of a month ago, which was the last time I played, that option was still available, but they also played an ad after every level. With 5 min of game time came 2 min of commercials ,
    so 3 min of actual play (estimation). More often than not the ad would cause a glitch and the game would shut down have to completely reload. I went from playing multiple times a day, to not at all because It just wasn't worth fighting through the commercials to play the game anymore and I quit it!
    Please don't allow this to happen to Gardenscapes. I love this game. It is #1 now!

The ad button DID exist since before this thread was posted. I know, because I OWNED the game before you posted this comment and it's been there the entire time. You're not looking hard enough or your game is broken.
    The option to watch ads for extra coins is located in Austin's tablet, as the other commentator already told you. You know, the device you click on to spend stars? Underneath the options for spending stars, a button should pop up every so often in orange/yellow that says something like "earn free coins". I use it all the time, I know for a fact it is there. If you're not getting it, clearly you have a broken copy of the game.

I have never seen such a button either.

BEHOLD! The elusive magic button, as pointed out by my shimeji assistant, Edward.

Screenshot_20180112-190111.jpg
    Screenshot_20180112-190146.jpg

Seriously, if you cannot see this button, then there is something wrong with your Gardenscapes app.

Its there just not every day but like two or three times a week