Thread: More stars

More stars

I think you should be able to get between 1-3 stars per level depending on your score. It is so hard to complete the days activities when you have to beat over 30 levels to do so.

I'm pretty sure the reason they only give 1 star per level is so that people don't finish the game too fast. I mean they only just released the Oriental garden a few days ago, and I already started work on my pier, so I must be pretty close. If I end up getting too many stars and have to wait for the game to update, that would be worse than the way it is now.

oh it won't be long until you're waiting for levels Sage, enjoy your freedom of play while it lasts. mwa hahahaha hahaha ha cough cough*

oh the days of never waiting for levels, it feels like so long ago...

Hey Obtuse? Where you are right now, do you have to wait for new levels to be created in order to get stars and continue with the garden? Or can you continue to grind on levels and stockpile the stars until new garden content is added?

Wait for levels in order to get stars. The levels that are available just offer 90+ coins instead.

How about giving 2 stars for the "hard" levels. Seems only fair that you should be rewarded extra for completing a more difficult level.