Thread: Suggestion For More Sales/Specials

Suggestion For More Sales/Specials

It would be appreciated if you could run more sales/specials. It takes so long to build up our money. We only make a few coins (approx. 60) with each level we pass, so we need to pass 15-22 levels to buy any help. The amount we earn doesn't even come close to how many stars it takes for levels & how much cash is needed to buy some assistance. I love this game & have played it for quite a while. If you would please consider my request, I think many of us would appreciate it.
    Christy L

I agree. When I see a good sale, I always purchase the deal. Would like to see this idea implemented.

I would like to have the ability to spend coins and pass a level. Wouldn't even want the stars for it. I just want to get past a level that I've been stuck on for days now.

Quote Originally Posted by AGreyReb View Post
    I would like to have the ability to spend coins and pass a level. Wouldn't even want the stars for it. I just want to get past a level that I've been stuck on for days now.
    Doesn't buying extra turns/time sort of do that already? (Granted, if it's a really nasty level, you could be talking about 2000 - 3000 coins...)