Thread: Decorated - Decoration tab

Palee Edgington

Decorated - Decoration tab

If this is a repeat, I'm sorry. I went to decorate my zoo with decorations from that tab. Items that have been "decorated" in game, (e.g. fir trees), don't show while in the zoo.

I even bought one, then stored it to try it in the zoo, nada. Maybe I'm the only one who cares about it.

SuzyD
    Quote Originally Posted by Palee Edgington View Post
    If this is a repeat, I'm sorry. I went to decorate my zoo with decorations from that tab. Items that have been "decorated" in game, (e.g. fir trees), don't show while in the zoo.

I even bought one, then stored it to try it in the zoo, nada. Maybe I'm the only one who cares about it.
    Hi Palee, from what I can tell, all of the decorations are available in the zoo, it's only that there's no Christmas in the zoo, so they're the plain items we've had all along.

If that's what you mean, I apologize -- it reads to me like you can't find the fir trees while in the zoo, but I see them, they're just not the same as what's in the town decorations section.

In the special Christmas tab I see the same 11 items both in and out of the zoo, and was able to buy and place the Snow Fortress from that tab in the zoo.

Palee Edgington
    Yes, I was looking for those regular Christmas decorations. Thank you Suzy.