Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: 05.12 Remaining Server Issues (Update 3.4.0.)

Quote Originally Posted by slella View Post
    Hi,
    I am playing level 54 Township Game, on Microsoft Windows phone, the game got struck here. I am not able to select the game, the icon went to dim.
    How to resolve?

Thanks,
    Srinu.
    Hi Srinu

See a solution here : http://forum.playrix.com/showthread....ll=1#post91243
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Анжелика Гитман
    My city disappeared. How do i get it back

Quote Originally Posted by Анжелика Гитман View Post
    My city disappeared. How do i get it back
    Hi

You do not give much details so it is hard to help you. While in the game click on the cog and check if you are connected to facebook (if you play connected to it). Otherwise, click on report an issue. In the opened email, explain in details what happen before you lost your town. Be prepare to wait as it will take many days for them to get back to you as they have a lot of emails.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix