Thread: How Many Baskets Before Regatta + Booster?

How Many Baskets Before Regatta + Booster?

I know it will depend on which products are available and which are hot, but can someone give me a ballpark on how many baskets I ought to have before the regatta task and booster become worthwhile?

Or, is there something else I haven't considered?

Hi Honor

I suggested my team to have around 24 baskets before taking a zoo task in order to make it quite fast. And to choose a day where they have a very fast to produce Hot product in a shop with 4+ baskets for a faster turn around.

One thing I do is buy any zoo product showing up in my market. With every renewal I see products that are on my list. Collecting them means I can easily fill my baskets when I do the task.

I cannot help you with the booster as I never used it.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    I know it will depend on which products are available and which are hot, but can someone give me a ballpark on how many baskets I ought to have before the regatta task and booster become worthwhile?

I used the zoo booster a couple of times when I received it as a regatta reward. It does pax when you are in an advanced state, with all 8 shops and a minimum of 6 baskets per shop. Chances are that you will collect a good amount of gems. I have reached level 42 in the zoo and never use it now, because crop booster, high speed production and foundry booster are much mor useful in my opinion.

KOOP "iMACExchange" MAC OS
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

I am wondering though, if it will help speed up the game. Right now I'm at ~6 baskets in 4 shops, and ~10% speed/points boost on most of them. Would it help me get to 8 shops and max baskets sooner? Or rather, would it be worth that?

I am wondering though, if it will help speed up the game. Right now I'm at ~6 baskets in 4 shops, and ~10% speed/points boost on most of them. Would it help me get to 8 shops and max baskets sooner? Or rather, would it be worth that?
    Hi Honor

I am not sure. The shops are level dependant and the baskets are number of animals dependant. I think I will use the free one I have when I will build a new enclosure : more hearts will mean more timber for the building and more gems for the animals.

You could check the Wiki and look at the numbers for baskets and compare that to where you are. If you have many otions available, it could be worth using the booster to speed things a little.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

I have a similar number of baskets and I find they're fine for zoo tasks, I'm in no rush to upgrade my zoo. Following on from Graylady's post, I prefer to keep me barn free of zoo upgrade materials.

zoo baskets

I like to have 5 or 6 baskets in each shop in the zoo to do a task. Also 4 shops at least

The booster is worth it at any stage provided that you have some shops with high value products(these do not have to be hots, just products worth doubling the points on). It will help you collect zoo materials, gems and make upgrading easier.

One thing you have not considered is that a good time to take the zoo tasks (except the new popularity points one) and a good time to use the zoo boost will almost NEVER be the same time. For the task you want a day when you have 2 or more fast el cheap hots, such as crops. For the zoo boost you want a day when hot or not you have things on the menu like pineapple sorbet and cafe beverages.

One thing I would suggest is only upgrade the shops for popularity. Do not upgrade for faster selling until you have run out of options and have materials to use up.

Last thing, max baskets takes a looooooooong time to get to. But somewhere around 48 baskets with a couple fast hots, the zoo task will only take about 15 to 30 minutes to complete.

Garvie
    Zoo — Been there, done that.... twice