Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Penalty for Dumping Regatta Tasks?

Quote Originally Posted by ZinXO View Post
    Yes! I just this morning discoverd this as I hit 50 clovers and the letters with the additional clovers stayed in the mailbox. Very useful! Thanks!
    You're welcome, and fine that it worked so well
    To be sure you remember all ways of getting clovers and what goes where, I recommend to look at the Wiki description for it, for HOL and clovers it's here:

http://township.wikia.com/wiki/House_of_Luck

and tells you where / when to be cautious.
    Happy helping

p.s.: This regatta "with the chests" is called interseasonal and happens every 5th week. In between are 4 weeks of seasonal regatta, which is probably what you encountered before. You can read up on these in the Wiki, too, if the ingame help isn't enough (which could happen sometimes <wandering off, whistling innocently> ).
    Last edited by _DD_; 09-05-2018 at 03:40 PM.

Question: I had several hours left to complete my task. When I checked back an hour later I had the message that it failed. When I went to the Regatta board, there was a red x on all three tasks within the chest I was helping with. If one of more of the other regatta players failed to complete their task in time, does that make me fail too?

Quote Originally Posted by Bradshawville View Post
    Question: I had several hours left to complete my task. When I checked back an hour later I had the message that it failed. When I went to the Regatta board, there was a red x on all three tasks within the chest I was helping with. If one of more of the other regatta players failed to complete their task in time, does that make me fail too?
    Yes it does. The chest is a package deal. Individually completed tasks count towards the co-op goals, but all three tasks must be completed to collect the chest for personal goals.

If you did not fail your task, then someone else in your co-op failed theirs.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

Leader of Franklin's Co-op. #FRERU5

”What if this storm ends, and leaves us nothing,
    Except a memory; a distant echo”.

csdor.. 1st time using this for me but ur answer & table was incredible. Ty so much!