Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 3.12 New Christmas update

Quote Originally Posted by MimG View Post
    Yes Marigold! Who on earth is that in the sleigh? Is it a turkey?
    Took me ages, but I think it's supposed to be a sack of prezzies! 😅
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 177. Zoo level 45

Jan Duin
    Last night the sleigh followed the upper railroad tracks into the station.. At first I thought it was going to stop and drop off presents, but it didn't...

crystaleagle
    I am playing on a Kindle Fire and am getting the message about friends having a newer version of the game. But when I go into the Appstore it shows no updates for Township. Is the Kindle Fire different? Or am I doing something wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by crystaleagle View Post
    I am playing on a Kindle Fire and am getting the message about friends having a newer version of the game. But when I go into the Appstore it shows no updates for Township. Is the Kindle Fire different? Or am I doing something wrong?
    Hi there,

Please let me know if you tried to follow the steps listed here: http://forum.playrix.com/showthread....9124#post79124

If yes, please tell me what exactly you see when you enter the App Store. Any other additional information and especially a screen-shot of the App Store will be highly appreciated.

Please don't post this info here, just send me a PM and I will try my best to help you out

crystaleagle
    Quote Originally Posted by Liza Makhina View Post
    Hi there,

Please let me know if you tried to follow the steps listed here: http://forum.playrix.com/showthread....9124#post79124

If yes, please tell me what exactly you see when you enter the App Store. Any other additional information and especially a screen-shot of the App Store will be highly appreciated.

Please don't post this info here, just send me a PM and I will try my best to help you out
    Sorted now thank you. I had followed those instructions but tried as different way and it worked. I had to go in as if I was downloading the game for the first time.

I'm going nuts over all the updates on Windows Phone, didn't even realize we were still behind Android. Wow! I'd love the zoo and Christmas stuff

Thank you, thank you thank you! Love the new updates for Windows Phones. So happy right now

SuzyD
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyacinth View Post
    Thank you, thank you thank you! Love the new updates for Windows Phones. So happy right now������
    I'm so happy to hear you've had an update Hyacinth, you've had a long wait, for sure.

Of course any update is much better than none, but are you now caught up to the other platforms, or was this more of an intermediate measure, getting closer?

Hi Suzy,

Thank you! I'm over the moon here! It appears to be a bit of a lovely mixture with a Port, new friends facility, airplane tab. So we have a way to go to catch up, but I don't mind as I love the game and the forum. So this is a win-win situation for me.

SuzyD
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyacinth View Post
    Hi Suzy,

Thank you! I'm over the moon here! It appears to be a bit of a lovely mixture with a Port, new friends facility, airplane tab. So we have a way to go to catch up, but I don't mind as I love the game and the forum. So this is a win-win situation for me.
    That's great. Those of us playing longer (and many have played much longer than I have) have seen these items be added on slowly, so I'd think it would be a bit overwhelming, to suddenly have it all, anyway. This way you have lots of new things to enjoy, and know there's even more fun coming your way. You're right, best of both worlds. Congrats, and enjoy!