Thread: What is a good tablet to play this game?

What is a good tablet to play this game?

I have a Kindle fire 8" tablet I use to play this game. I used to play on a Kindle fire HDX and it was wonderful. This new tablet not so much. Constant issues which seem to get worse with each update. I just don't think it works well with this game.
    Does anyone have a tablet that works well with this game? I would like a tablet that is fast enough so I can be one of the first to help, not the last. A tablet with a keyboard that remembers words and you don't have to type every word out in chat. A tablet that opens the game quickly and doesn't just sit on the Playrix screen for awhile.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I use a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 for about 18 months now and I am quite happy with it. No game problems and larger screen is an advantage. The only negative comment I have is that the game is tough on the battery life, I think it's doing a lot of computation in the background, maybe to run the animations and that drains the battery pretty quickly so I need to keep it plugged in most of the time when I play.

Hi Debra

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 and the game work perfectly on it. Depending on your budget, look for the tablet that has the maximum memory you can afford. If you look into the Help and Support section, Technical questions sub-section, you will see the requirements needed. Take them in note to go shopping and try to get a tablet above those minimum.

As for helping other faster, it may be due to your internet connection or the server you are connected to. A new tablet may not change that.

I play on a Dell Venue 8, 7840 that I bought last year from Dell for $219 USD. It comes with 2 Mg Ram, which doesn't sound like much but many cheaper tablets and several more expensive tablets only have 1 Mg.

My tablet only has 16 Mg of storage space but my game plays well with no glitches so far. I wanted 32 Mg of storage and was willing to pay more to get it but they didn't have any left. Amazon also sells my tablet but they sell two different Dell Venue 8 tablets. One version is not the 7840 and has less RAM so if you do decide to buy it, make sure you are getting the newer version.

The screen resolution on my tablet is super sharp and colorful and my battery lasts a good long time.

Thanks everyone for your input.

You just can't beat an iPad!