Thread: Fish Island - Worth it?

Fish Island - Worth it?

I'm level 60 and I've not yet opened Fish Isle. I don't really see a reason to - I can buy products in the market if I need them for hot zoo stuff or to help a friend, but I feel like once I open it I will have to collect the stuff for planes and trains.

Am I missing something?

You will need a lot of items from Fish Isle as you increase levels. The Asian Restaurant, Fast Food Restaurant and Grill Factory all have items from Fish Isle. I have upgraded my ships to go faster and still find myself using Raja to get fish. Remember the max you can get from Raja for anything from the islands is only 5.

But at least from my experience with opening islands late, the planes and trains never ask for items which require stuff from unopened islands. Like, I never got banana bread or coconut thingy requests until I opened Tropica. And so far I have never had to make the fish burger, even though I technically can.

I would tell you to wait if you're not sure you want it. You can always get it later. I wait till I get to the point of needing a factory or an island....you know, this game would be easier if I had it....before I buy one.

So is it just the helicopters that ask for things from the islands and factories you don't have but could have at a level?

In my experience, yes, except for maybe the zoo. I've gotten zoo requests for Fish Sandwiches ... I have the Factory but not the island.

To expand on this, I've noticed that I never get plane/train for factories that I do not have enough population for.

Quote Originally Posted by Podunk View Post
    So is it just the helicopters that ask for things from the islands and factories you don't have but could have at a level?

Thank you, Laurel. What a lovely way to think about it

Quote Originally Posted by Laurel Cove View Post
    I would tell you to wait if you're not sure you want it. You can always get it later. I wait till I get to the point of needing a factory or an island....you know, this game would be easier if I had it....before I buy one.