Thread: Houses

Houses

Once you buy and place all the available houses into your town, is there a way to buy more of a particular style?

Hi Susieque, Once you've purchased all the houses offered in your housing tab, that's all there is. They are not found anywhere else.
    Township level: 73
    Zoo level: 14
    Town name: Pet Junction
    Co-op Tag: #HE7YZP
    Coop Name: Hearts Haven
    IOS: Android

Well there's at least 3 members in my coop that have 4 timber frame houses (3 offered), 3 single family houses (1 offered), and 4or 5 residential complexes (1 offered), and one of those members has 12 housing co-ops (5 offered). How do you explain that? They are all at level 126 or higher, do you get more offered at the higher levels?

Yes, you indeed get more offered at the higher levels.

How many of each type you can have at different levels is fully disclosed in the wikia: http://township.wikia.com/wiki/Houses
    Blue trashcan: dumping has no effect on current race, only deducts points from Global score (Global Leaderboard etc.)
    Red trashcan: DON'T USE unless you really wish to lose those points in your race!

Android Township player, township name Vuurvlinderstad
    Coop: De Oranjetompoucen, tag #DEQ8WE

That info I already knew. It still doesn't explain why these players have more houses than the maximum offered in the game?! How did they get them?

Quote Originally Posted by Susieque View Post
    That info I already knew. It still doesn't explain why these players have more houses than the maximum offered in the game?! How did they get them?
    Susieque, you make it sound as if other players here had to explain something to you. ?? No, but let's see - you explained in your 2nd post here:

Well there's at least 3 members in my coop that have 4 timber frame houses (3 offered), 3 single family houses (1 offered), and 4or 5 residential complexes (1 offered), and one of those members has 12 housing co-ops (5 offered). How do you explain that?
    How do your Coop members explain it ?

And BTW, when looking at the Wiki, only the "12 housing co-ops" are not there; here's your list with added Wiki-info =
    4 timber-framed houses (3 offered), - 4 at lvl 80
    3 single-family houses (1 offered), - 3 at lvl 82
    and 4 or 5 residential complexes (1 offered), - 4 at lvl 82
    and one of those members has 12 housing co-ops (5 offered) - 5 at lvl 58

Some of these houses look rather similar, so they might be mistaken for other houses, if you just looked at them (a possibility?) but as you knew the names quite well, you probably have talked about them - ? what is their explanation? Maybe there was an outburst of these houses at the beginning or in an event or so?

Well there's at least 3 members in my coop that have 4 timber frame houses (3 offered), 3 single family houses (1 offered), and 4or 5 residential complexes (1 offered), and one of those members has 12 housing co-ops (5 offered). How do you explain that? They are all at level 126 or higher, do you get more offered at the higher levels?
    Hi Susieque, those at level 126 & higher will probably have been playing for well over 2 or 3 years. At some point along the way, Playrix adjusted the number of houses in certain styles, so some long-time players will have more of one style & less of another. The only thing that is relevant is that we all can have the same population regardless of housing type.

Some of us have chosen not to build all houses and therefore our population will be less.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 64+
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

Why don't you ask them?
    Township level: 119
    Zoo level: 31
    Town: La ville de Ronnie
    Friend Code: 94437W
    IOS: iPad Pro

I do not know at what level you are right now, but you seem to be in the 60-70 or so. You cannot use the max offered in your game as you will get more houses along the way. Even if YOUR max at the moment is 3 of something, that may change in the futur.

I am of those stuck with 12 co-ops. But their number was decreased eventually right after I bought them all. If I remember well the max now is 10.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix