Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The funny side of Township😊

I find myself hating to leave the sheep shivering, too. It was cute to see the pigs finally, though, how they deflate like balloons! I don't know if anyone else feels like this, but I have products I like making more than others, even though it's the same thing in every factory! The Mexican restaurant, burgers and pastries are my favorites to make and I really dislike paper. No real reason.
    Platform: Windows Phone
    Town: Lafayette
    Level: 60
    Zoo level: 5
    Co-op: Team Windows
    Friend code: 73G4DM

Barbara-Jean
    Marinak!! i too hate leaving the poor sheep shivering I try to always have a supply of sheep food so they will not be shivering, but on the other hand the pigs look so content I hate to get there Bacon!!!! And I hate making Pink Cupcakes
    Last edited by Barbara-Jean; 12-08-2015 at 10:34 AM.

Hahaha! Love this thread!

As for the poor hungry sheep... Count me in! I hate seeing them all shivery and sad

Barbara, I don't quite get it.. What's wrong with pink cupcakes?

Quote Originally Posted by Liza Makhina View Post
    Hahaha! Love this thread!

As for the poor hungry sheep... Count me in! I hate seeing them all shivery and sad

Barbara, I don't quite get it.. What's wrong with pink cupcakes?
    Pink cupcakes take 5 eggs for each one. I hate them too!
    Level 155
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

I love the look of the pink cupcakes, but they are very greedy with eggs lol. Mind you, it keeps those hens busy. I am waiting for a golden egg. Maybe at Easter?

thewonderland
    Haha I love sheep, they are just too cute. Especially now being Rudolfs and all.

Barbara-Jean
    Liza Nana is right, they do use a lot of eggs, and have no idea why I do not like them I just do not!!

Queen Nana
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyacinth View Post
    Does anybody else notice that they do certain things whilst playing the game? Please say yes lol!
    For me, it is regarding the sheep..........I can't take their wool from off their backs, unless I can feed them straight away, as I feel so bad for them shivering so much. Whereas with the cows, I like to give them a little break if I can, as those suckers look uncomfortable! What a silly billy I am‼
    I started playing Township about 6-8 months ago. One of the first things I noticed were the shivering sheep. Poor dears. My routine is to gather - feed. Two things I do before leaving the game. Make animal feed and mine for some gold. When I get back to the game, feed is ready, milk, eggs, wool, honey ready to gather and ingots ready to hoard. 😊😊😊🐝🐝🐝

Palee Edgington
    The first time I saw those shivering sheep, they reminded me of my kids miniature Yorke shivering after a bath.

Queen Nana
    This is such a refreshing discussion. Reading this one and others has made me realize I am not really paying attention to the game. Yes, I know strategy, time management and such are important, but taking time to LOOK at your town. By that I mean watching the animals and people. Enjoy your town and stop and smell the roses. Never noticed the chickens pointing to their beaks when they want to be fed. Silly, but cute. Just some thoughts.