Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The funny side of Township😊

The funny side of Township😊

Does anybody else notice that they do certain things whilst playing the game? Please say yes lol!
    For me, it is regarding the sheep..........I can't take their wool from off their backs, unless I can feed them straight away, as I feel so bad for them shivering so much. Whereas with the cows, I like to give them a little break if I can, as those suckers look uncomfortable! What a silly billy I am‼

SuzyD
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyacinth View Post
    Does anybody else notice that they do certain things whilst playing the game? Please say yes lol!
    For me, it is regarding the sheep..........I can't take their wool from off their backs, unless I can feed them straight away, as I feel so bad for them shivering so much. Whereas with the cows, I like to give them a little break if I can, as those suckers look uncomfortable! What a silly billy I am‼
    Hi Hyacinth, I feel the same way about the poor sheep, and do the same.

I hadn't given the suckers much thought on the cows, I hate seeing them covered with flies though. Now I'll have to decide which is worse!

The piggies just seem kinda bored hanging out, so they're not any worry either way, at least, though they do have the cutest little expressions.

Chickens: annoying!

Debbiliz
    Those little sheep just pull at the heartstrings when they shiver, I always make sure I have plenty of feed for them. Glad I'm not the only "silly billy"

sandssmith
    For me, I try to avoid editing road or sidewalk tiles if there is someone already on them. I just don't want to make them suddenly disappear! What about their families?

Lightbox
    Quote Originally Posted by sandssmith View Post
    For me, I try to avoid editing road or sidewalk tiles if there is someone already on them. I just don't want to make them suddenly disappear! What about their families?
    Oh no I must be evil because I always go for some of the doppelganger townspeople and eliminate them in removing some of the roads. Long ago, before the car traffic jam fix it was easy to knock out half the population.
    Now the sheep. I have to keep them happy.

Rick McEntire
    Did you see the HBO special? That guy with the "Barn is full" jokes had me rolling.

"If I could treat trains the way they treat me ... "
    Train: Here's some drywall and some pickaxes. Now I want 4 cases of rose jam and 2 inflatable boats.
    Barn: Sorry, no jam, no boats. How about some wheat?
    Train: Wheat? Please give me what I want.
    Barn: I'll do that when you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbox View Post
    Oh no I must be evil because I always go for some of the doppelganger townspeople and eliminate them in removing some of the roads. Long ago, before the car traffic jam fix it was easy to knock out half the population.
    Lol, Lightbox!

I definitely feel the same way about the poor sheep!
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 64+
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

MimG
    I know what you mean about the sheep!

As for doing certain things when playing the game, I have a big frustration because I often forget to 'feed' the animals! Sometimes, like last night, I need something urgently to fill an order - in this case honeycomb. So I go and collect the honeycomb, make the item, pick up the bee feed - and while I'm there I like to set off making the next bee feed so I always have it ready to use. I find I don't have enough sugar, so I go and harvest my sugar, then get side-tracked thinking I'll just make some syrup while I'm here ................. Then this morning I come into my Town to find a load of Zzzzzzzzzzzzz over my bees! Yes, I've forgotten to feed the bees, which is very frustrating as honey takes so long to make!!

I do this all the time - not just with bees. It doesn't matter how cross I am with myself when I discover it, I can't seem to remember to actually feed the animals every time!!

Mim, I used to do that too and found it so frustrating. Now, I add the replacement feed to the mill before I take what I need. That way if I need the crop, I can harvest it or grow more if needed and then it stops me getting sidetracked.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 64+
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

Doodlebug82
    I have always gotten the feed before getting the product from the animals. That way I can feed them right away. My problem is that I get the feed and then forget to get the product. Then a little later I notice I can get product so I get more feed. Then when I actually go to feed the animals I find I have double feed. No wonder my barn gets full.