Thread: carrots... can become more useful

carrots... can become more useful

Carrots are a bit useless in the game, they are only need to feed animals.

you can add items made of carrots like carrot pie (can be made from the first levels): 2 or 3 carrots, 1 sugar, 3 wheat, (2 egg optional)
    or simply recipe like that

Quote Originally Posted by meskeight View Post
    Carrots are a bit useless in the game, they are only need to feed animals.

you can add items made of carrots like carrot pie (can be made from the first levels): 2 or 3 carrots, 1 sugar, 3 wheat, (2 egg optional)
    or simply recipe like that
    Presently carrots are also used in Corn Soup & a Vitamin Cocktail. They may introduce new recipes in the future. See here for a list of all the current goods.

IIRC, we had carrot cake twice already in events (which means either they stay there or could be introduced any time)

I have thought of this often. You get them early on however there are only a few recipes that use them, even at the higher levels. It would be nice to see them used more - like carrot cake ( bakery/pastry factory ) carrot juice ( beverage factory ), carrots sticks and dip ( snack factory )... If you added rabbits as a farm animal, you could use them in the feed.

There are quite a few ingredients/items that could get used more.

I must say, though, that I am not keen on needing more carrots, and on hoarding more items in my barn. Alone for feeding (used for 2, IIRC) and the drinks and corn soup (always need TONS), I need lots of them. The good thing is only that they don't need toooo long to grow.