Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Multiple devices

  1. #1

    Multiple devices

    I am an IOS user and would like to have 2 different games going- 1 on a device and another on the other device. How can I make this happen I keep getting the same game on both devices

  2. #2
    Member Míc Miller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    The Beeline co-op
    Posts
    181
    Quote Originally Posted by adavis0394 View Post
    I am an IOS user and would like to have 2 different games going- 1 on a device and another on the other device. How can I make this happen I keep getting the same game on both devices
    I don't think you can. My iPhones and iPad always had the same Township. I was only able to get a second township on my iMac. I suggest you try a Kindle, a Mac, an Android device, or forget this idea along with Windows.
    Optimal Prime, 2014, t273:200+8, z200, The Beeline II co-op, iPad.

  3. #3
    I have no experience of iOS - I play on Kindle - but I have two different towns on two different devices, with two different Amazon IDs, linked to two different Facebook accounts, and I've had no problem so far. I'm absolutely not sure because I'm pretty computer illiterate, but I think if you use the same ID for both your devices then the same town will always pop up. The only way to change this is to contact customer support and ask them to sort it for you. But seeing as they are notoriously bad it will probably take quite a while (if ever). Good luck

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    but I have two different towns on two different devices, with two different Amazon IDs, linked to two different Facebook accounts, and I've had no problem so far. I'm absolutely not sure because I'm pretty computer illiterate, but I think if you use the same ID for both your devices then the same town will always pop up. The only way to change this is to contact customer support and ask them to sort it for you. But seeing as they are notoriously bad it will probably take quite a while (if ever). Good luck
    Hammer Nail Boom! Only way to do it.
    Thank you, Gary
    Windows 10 PC : Darkwood (Gary) , Silver Lake (Alana) Co-op : Stronger Together




  5. #5
    Apple devices do have a terrific desire to synchronize things between devices.

    Yes, you will need multiple Apple IDs to have multiple games.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

  6. #6
    I have two cities.
    One on my Mac and one on my iPad. I only have one Apple ID.
    Even after the synchronization by township, I was able to open and play both cities.
    (I don't have an FB account). When I opened it for the first time, I was only asked if I wanted to continue playing the respective game on the respective device.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Medamana View Post
    I have two cities.
    One on my Mac and one on my iPad. I only have one Apple ID.
    Even after the synchronization by township, I was able to open and play both cities.
    (I don't have an FB account). When I opened it for the first time, I was only asked if I wanted to continue playing the respective game on the respective device.
    That’s because originally the two OS weren’t synced and the devs won’t take away one of your towns now.
    However, any new towns created would have to be with a different store account.
    For instance if you were just starting one of your towns now you would need the separate account, which is what the OP Will have to do.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by adavis0394 View Post
    I am an IOS user and would like to have 2 different games going- 1 on a device and another on the other device. How can I make this happen I keep getting the same game on both devices
    Make sure you are signed out from your original store account/ Apple ID,
    Using a different account/Apple ID sign in and install the game on your second device.
    You should now have access to two games one on each device.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    That’s because originally the two OS weren’t synced and the devs won’t take away one of your towns now.
    However, any new towns created would have to be with a different store account.
    For instance if you were just starting one of your towns now you would need the separate account, which is what the OP Will have to do.
    Thank you for the information

  10. #10
    There is a way to create subsidiary ids under one account, to allow for separate IDs for family members. I'm not entirely sure how to set that up.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •