Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Best Tips For New Players

Check your airport orders

As a rookie, I have had the plane for about a week now... BUT I just noticed yesterday that if you click on the airport after you send it, it tells you what your next order will be. I didn't ever notice this (probably because I never clicked on it with no plane) so if you want to get a jump on the next order, you can start prepairing…. This is helpful and I didn't know it was there.
    Last edited by Bessville; 02-24-2019 at 07:57 PM. Reason: Added title

Quote Originally Posted by Vortimous View Post
    As a rookie, I have had the plane for about a week now... BUT I just noticed yesterday that if you click on the airport after you send it, it tells you what your next order will be. I didn't ever notice this (probably because I never clicked on it with no plane) so if you want to get a jump on the next order, you can start prepairing…. This is helpful and I didn't know it was there.
    Read the Loading Screen tips

Здорово, что вы это обнаружили. Хочу тогда дать маленький совет. При загрузке, на экране выскакивают небольшие подсказки для игры. Про аэропорт там тоже есть. Так что, обращайте на них внимание.
    Так же, если нажать на сам паравоз в жд составе, то выйдет окошко с временем, сколько поезд будет в пути, до следующего возвращения.
    И, читайте форум, тут постоянно что то хорошее советуют опытные игроки. За что, большое им спасибо.
    Last edited by Bessville; 02-24-2019 at 07:57 PM. Reason: Added title

When beginning Regatta task like plant 100 wheat in 30min. Plant the crops BEFORE you begin the task and use the booster that speeds-up the crops a little. You can also do it with factory goods, and even animal products, and activate boosters for them too.
    Last edited by Ethan; 04-29-2019 at 05:37 PM. Reason: Spelling
    Ethan | Township Wiki Fandom
    Town Name: StarVille - Invitation Code: 88USK5
    Co-op: Starville Extreme (I am Admin, by request, Co-op Code: #SKC6HU)

I'm definitely new and the biggest breakthrough for me was when I started using Raja every available minute (except near plane/train arrival times.)

You want him ready when trains arrive to fill in missing goods. The same for planes, except you should be using him to stock up om needed goods before the plane arrives.

However, if I have him available between trains and planes, I use him to buy ore. Bullion is always useful!

Great thread, has helped me a lot!