Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread: Best Tips For New Players

You can sell any houses you like at any time for half the cost of buying them.

You will lose the population value associated with that house, but not any farms/buildings you got with that population; they'll stay if you've already placed them.

You can rebuild houses at any time.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonSprite View Post
    All my buildings are complete. Can I delete some of those apartment buildings now? (Oh please say yes )
    You can! BUT! keep in mind that to be able to expand your town you need a certain number of population. If you delete a house/apartment building, the population will decrease. So you can either keep all your houses until you're finished expanding, or when you want to expand, you buy back some of the houses to reach the required amount of population.

Thanks for the advice

It is also helpful Upgrading factories for XP , but the benefits of those upgrades are more spread out since they come from filling helicopter orders, and only those portions of the orders where you have upgraded the factory will be of benefit, making the gains spotty at first.

How do I create a thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara Burke View Post
    How do I create a thread?
    Go to the sub-forum you want to start a thread in, and click "Post new thread", see below: