Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Best Tips For New Players

Check your airport orders

As a rookie, I have had the plane for about a week now... BUT I just noticed yesterday that if you click on the airport after you send it, it tells you what your next order will be. I didn't ever notice this (probably because I never clicked on it with no plane) so if you want to get a jump on the next order, you can start prepairing…. This is helpful and I didn't know it was there.
    Last edited by Bessville; 02-24-2019 at 07:57 PM. Reason: Added title

Quote Originally Posted by Vortimous View Post
    As a rookie, I have had the plane for about a week now... BUT I just noticed yesterday that if you click on the airport after you send it, it tells you what your next order will be. I didn't ever notice this (probably because I never clicked on it with no plane) so if you want to get a jump on the next order, you can start prepairing…. This is helpful and I didn't know it was there.
    Read the Loading Screen tips

Здорово, что вы это обнаружили. Хочу тогда дать маленький совет. При загрузке, на экране выскакивают небольшие подсказки для игры. Про аэропорт там тоже есть. Так что, обращайте на них внимание.
    Так же, если нажать на сам паравоз в жд составе, то выйдет окошко с временем, сколько поезд будет в пути, до следующего возвращения.
    И, читайте форум, тут постоянно что то хорошее советуют опытные игроки. За что, большое им спасибо.
    Last edited by Bessville; 02-24-2019 at 07:57 PM. Reason: Added title

When beginning Regatta task like plant 100 wheat in 30min. Plant the crops BEFORE you begin the task and use the booster that speeds-up the crops a little. You can also do it with factory goods, and even animal products, and activate boosters for them too.
    Last edited by Ethan; 04-29-2019 at 05:37 PM. Reason: Spelling
    Ethan | Township Wiki | Homescapes Wiki
    Town Name: Starville | Co-op: T Rose (#RDWF68)
    Homescapes: Level: 122 | Team: The Best Team

I'm definitely new and the biggest breakthrough for me was when I started using Raja every available minute (except near plane/train arrival times.)

You want him ready when trains arrive to fill in missing goods. The same for planes, except you should be using him to stock up om needed goods before the plane arrives.

However, if I have him available between trains and planes, I use him to buy ore. Bullion is always useful!

Great thread, has helped me a lot!

Island’s upgrade

I think last year i started upgrade islands.
    After i finished upgrade the first island, i realized that, no matter the level of the upgrade, if i want to be sure that i get some second or third item, i must use ingots.
    I was very disappointed!
    I remember once, i reed on wikipedia that if i have fully upgrade, i do not have to use ingots....probably i didn’t understood....anyway, it is not worth to fully upgrade the islands.....only up to 50% off the time. I waste my time ......i could upgrade the rest of the factories.
    Upgrade is a very important key in this game.
    Milky way

Thanks for all of the valuable info this is amazing !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I think last year i started upgrade islands.
    After i finished upgrade the first island, i realized that, no matter the level of the upgrade, if i want to be sure that i get some second or third item, i must use ingots.
    I was very disappointed!
    I remember once, i reed on wikipedia that if i have fully upgrade, i do not have to use ingots....probably i didn’t understood.....
    Just an addition here: I also stopped upgrading my islands after I brought them to -50% time, cos they want so terribly many ingots (and always all together!). But I plan on going back to upgrading 2nd island product, cos my experienced Coop partner told me that one won't need a gold or platinum ingot then anymore. Silver is most often enough then, and that is enough of a good next goal for me.
    But only after I've upgraded time on my factories more!

ETA: correction: Heard meanwhile that upgrading the 3rd is not so important, so am concentrating on 2nd now (phew, good to know, with the required amounts of ingots!)
    Last edited by _DD_; 10-05-2019 at 09:13 AM.

Thanks guys to all ur tips I am new and it helps

Best tip - play full bore. Keep your fields full of growing crops and your factories pumping. Expand your land as fast as you can. Enter regattas, play all the special events, help people, take advantage of opportunities.

You will never have all the t-cash you want, so be frugal. The big t-cash payouts come from "Achievements," so check those out and work towards them as you grow your town.

The game get easier and more fun as you level up, so just keep playing!

Hi all! Just thought I would drop a T-cash tip in here.

Although you need to have the jewelry store available. It does not have to be built just the Mafia guy showing up in your Helicopters.

Buy the dealer. 10 days. The first time he costs extra but then you get a discount afterwards and his cost goes down to 72 T-cash.

Every time you get the Mafia guy to show up buy the jewelry he wants. I do not send him ingots unless for some reason I have 20 or more.
    You get 1-2 T-cash from him so in a 10 day run you should easily make the money to buy him again. I always buy the most of each jewelry item I can which is 3. This way you can sometimes fill more than 1 helicopter with a single purchase.

On purchasing jewelry, I generally purchase as I need it. But when I first started using this method I would purchase all the jewelry once before I would use him to buy other things.

Next after Jewelry is mining tools. The mine can make you coins, t-cash, jewels, and collections. Collections or Achievements as HappyDog says are a very good source of T-cash.

I try to make sure I have the dealer at the start of a Regatta. And use him to the fullest.

Just some thoughts...
    Just Curious,
    Gary
    Town: Darkwood WMZ83A
    Co-op: Whistle Stop #WHCR98