Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: Best Tips For New Players

Quote Originally Posted by Arlene James View Post
    Hi Nana. Great advice. Wish I had read this earlier, but better late than never. So now I have a couple of questions. Do you wait until your CB is totally finished before buying and starting construction on the next one, or can you start construction when you are close? I ask because at higher levels it can take a day or more to get the new CB to the point where you can start accumulating construction material for it.

Secondly, I started my zoo and discovered I would have to share some of my construction material for my CB's. So I decided to leave the zoo until I didn't begrudge the material it is taking. I have unfinished buildings in my zoo. Are these throwing the algorithms out of whack for my town.

Complicated I know, and I'm sorry for that. But the answers would be really appreciated.
    Could you guys answer this question? I would like to ask the same as this.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by yim0808 View Post
    Thanks Graylady, I bought 300cash by special offer and than did not see any special offer information for a long time.....
    Sales come every 2 weeks usually. We may see them more often when we have an event or a coming event.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Township level 175, Zoo leve 44 --- Fishdom level 770 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by fleshrea View Post
    Could you guys answer this question? I would like to ask the same as this.

Thank you
    There are 2 questions in the post you refer to. So 2 answers.

You can buy the CB to start the building process when you are close to have all the materials. By the time construction will be finished, you will have all or almost all the materials needed.

Yes, building in the zoo and in town at the same time will be like having 2 CB built waiting for materials. People usually build once in town, then in zoo and alternated like that all the time making sure they only have 1 building waiting for materials.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Township level 175, Zoo leve 44 --- Fishdom level 770 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Hello, I'm new to Township and have a Happy little town going, but have no friends that play the game...anyone out there willing to help me with this? I' m a facebook user....I'm at a loss...Help Please...Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    There seem to be cycle in the orders: good VS bad coins, good VS bad XP. I would try 2 things. 1- fill the best coins order and delete the others. See if the bring a change. 2- Delete everything and wait for a new set.

At my level I am looking for the XP and I have to delete a lot of orders too.

Quote Originally Posted by Heatherbell View Post
    Hello, I'm new to Township and have a Happy little town going, but have no friends that play the game...anyone out there willing to help me with this? I' m a facebook user....I'm at a loss...Help Please...Thank you
    Hi Heatherbell. Welcome to the Forum: this link might assist you in how to make friends: https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...tibility-etc-)
    Level 132
    Zoo Level 41
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Docked for now.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

http://forum.playrix.com/showthread....time-(or-ever)

Graylady,
    I've implemented your advice and I'm very pleased with the results. At first I was filling any order I could without paying much attention to coins vs experience. The I began to delete all orders that paid coins under 250. That's when the replacement orders offered fewer and fewer coins, it seemed to me. Now I'm evaluating the cost of producing the materials/products vs payment offered and deleting any orders where payment is fewer coins than experience. I know i'm making more coins per order and slowly getting orders that offer consistently more coins than experience.
    Thanks a bunch for your help!