Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Best Tip For New Players

Quote Originally Posted by CherryBoss76513 View Post
    Nana,
    I read your post of only starting one community building at a time too late! I have like 6 partially built CB and it is taking forever to get one finished. I can not seem to get any completed without using t-cash! I have tried selling the extra supplies I get but it does not seem to help. Any other suggestions for what I might try to get caught up?
    Hi CherryBoss

To get out of that you have to choose one of the unfinished building and keep just enough material for that one. Sell ALL the excess and keep selling until you get enough of that elusive 3rd material. Once done, choose a second building and do the same. Meanwhile do not build community buildings. After you have completed all the unfinished ones, just build one at a time.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014
    Township level 165, Zoo level 42 --- Fishdom 372 --- Playing on Android

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Thank you for the advice. I will do that and hopefully I'll get caught up. Live and learn!

Wie bekomm ich mehr Freunde????Ich bräuchte mehr Freunde um schneller voranzukommen.....Bitte bitte addet mich.Danke... ;-) Ich hoffe nur das es jemand liest....