Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New and Diverse Landmarks

New and Diverse Landmarks

Hello everyone,
    I play Township every day. Currently, I'm at level 60. I realised that I really want to see some new and different landmarks. We have Statue of Liberty, Eiffel Tower etc. but I think the developers should include different landmarks from different countries. For instance, I live in Istanbul, Turkey and I'd like to see a historic landmark that can represent my country. On the other hand, there are so many important buildings and constructions all over the globe that can be added to the game and we can purchase them with ingots.
    Let's share our thoughts on this. Everyone can name a landmark in the comments that they want to see in the game

New Landmarks for Township

Hello everyone,
    I play Township every day. Currently, I'm at level 60. I realised that I really want to see some new and different landmarks. We have Statue of Liberty, Eiffel Tower etc. but I think the developers should include different landmarks from different countries. For instance, I live in Istanbul, Turkey and I'd like to see a historic landmark that can represent my country. On the other hand, there are so many important buildings and constructions all over the globe that can be added to the game and we can purchase them with ingots.
    Let's share our thoughts on this. Everyone can name a landmark in the comments that they want to see in the game

Hi Ege, there has been some discussion from time to time regarding landmarks. Most of the decorations are taken from the UNESCO World Heritage Site. See some further suggestions here https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ghlight=unesco

What particular Turkish landmarks would you like to see?
    Last edited by Pink; 06-16-2017 at 09:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    What particular Turkish landmarks would you like to see?

I'm not from Istanbul, but I think Hagia Sophia would be great.

The Hagia Sophia I would absolutely love to see as the next landmark.

The ones so far are a good choice in terms of beauty and memorability.
    The Louvre, Stone Henge and the Hollywood Sign e.g. would be a great addition too.
    But maybe included in a greater variety of landmarks?

Because the 16 landmarks we have now represent just 11 countries from the nearly 200 out there, it seems a bit unbalanced.
    Not to mention that the USA and France together alone are almost half of those, lol.

I understand that recognizability has to be the crucial factor here, but to have a greater variety of what to choose from could alleviate the question of imbalance.

Easter Island heads
    Stonehenge
    Do we have a Roman Colosseum?
    Hollywood sign (personalised to your own town name) (you can buy letter by letter!)

I think Hagia Sofia should be added to the game. It is an important landmark for so many people from different religions and cultures. It is also very historic.
    The Maiden's Tower, Galata Tower, Bosphorus Bridge (first bridge that connects Europe and Asia), Topkapi Palace, Grand Bazaar are other options that can be considered. They are all located in Istanbul, Turkey and they are truly historic, cultural and well-known.

Hagia Sophia would be great, seen over everything I'd like to have Machu Picchu, Stonehenge, The Great Wall and the Coloss of Rhodos

Quote Originally Posted by Landwüst View Post
    Hagia Sophia would be great, seen over everything I'd like to have Machu Picchu, Stonehenge, The Great Wall and the Coloss of Rhodos
    Colossus of Rhodes?
    No one today knows what he really looked like. And he probably is not on the UNESCO list, if he does not exist.
    Last edited by Marie007; 06-18-2017 at 02:45 PM.