Thread: Google play account changed?

Google play account changed?

I had an account linked via Google play on my android device. My daughter uploaded hers via Facebook to play. Now when I try to change to my google account it just pulls up hers. I've tried uninstall and reinstall without Facebook, etc. I can still see my town via hers, but it's not linked anymore. It's Snickerdodle, level 69, was with the xandimouse@gmail.com google play. I can even give you the co-op if that helps. I just want my town back, please? I really love this game. If I need to, i can give you my FB to link to as well. Thank you!

Hi Mandy

You will have to ask for help from within the game. See the section about loss of progress in the help and support section.

Sorry to say that there can only be one town per device and you should not let anyone log into their game on your device.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Ive done all that already. But my device still shows my daughter's town. Should I delete it and wait to hear from then? Can she still play on other devices ?

Thank you!!!

Hi Mandy,

Keep the game on your device to check any incoming message. Your daughter can keep playing her town on other device but I would suggest not to play on your device for the moment.

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

I've kept it open, but disconnected all accounts. Do you know what/when I should watch? No message yet on if they even understand the issue. :/ I don't think anyone is getting it.

I've kept it open, but disconnected all accounts. Do you know what/when I should watch? No message yet on if they even understand the issue. :/ I don't think anyone is getting it.

I am afraid it may take many days to get an answer from them. Did you get the automatic confirmation that they receive your request? Go to the help and support and check the message you sent. The confirmation should appear there (under yours). Any subsequent messages from them will go there too.

They closed it. No answer. I opened another one. No answer. Is there just so little support? I don't know what else to do. I'm trying to be patient, but they aren't even communicating with me. Is it normal to be ignored so long?

Hi Mandy

As far as I can tell, CS seem quite disorganized. But what worry me the most in your situation is the text in the Help and Support section of the game. If you check the section about loss of progress - having 2 towns on one device, they mention the first town will be lost for good

Even then it's simply terrible to act like this and close a ticket w/o any word.
    Mandy, try and ask one of the two Mods or the Admins (Albina + Nastya) for Township - by PM with link to this thread - that they interact with Playrix for you. Good luck!

ETA: Link to Staff listing, if you want to try my suggestion.
    (it's also in the Menu: Quick Links \ View Siteleaders)
    Last edited by _DD_; 06-15-2017 at 06:53 PM.