Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fireworks/Cheating?

I've won the firecracker challenge three times, placed first. Like the other member mentioned in there post, I spent easily 25.00 real cash on boosters to do it. With a terrible payout. I earned like 10% of it back from the measley reward. I didn't cheat I used a ton of boosters, I was also a higher level when I won all three times (I'm level 943). But yeah I don't waste my energy or on the competition anymore. Not worth it.

I have long given up hope that I can get anywhere near the top 10 (and hearing about what you get as 1st prize I suddenly lost all interest), and I applaud anyone who is able to collect 500+ firecrackers. But the No. 1 in my ranking has 2000+ firecrackers! What the hell?

Well at least you got something. I was #1 with 4 hours left and was not going to go any lower than #3 since I had to go out. When I logged back in after 4 hours I got NO notification of where I was at, the game was gone and I didn't win anything. Seems like more issues for the game than what is really going on.

That's hilarious, I'm glad this game helps deter you away from your past vices! It is my go to also, except I've never spent an actual dime, most of the time I'd like to! But I was truly wondering how people were getting so many damn fireworks, I've been playing my buns off and with all the gimmicks I received from growing a flower I still only have 200 and something and 1st place is at least 100 or so more than me!

Quote Originally Posted by Sherry Melendez View Post
    Hi all! Sherry here. I'm the one with all the fire crackers.
    Lemme 'splain. This game is my stress relief. I own a highly stressful business. The $20 bucks I spend on power ups is much cheaper than my past vices.
    I play to watch the garden grow.

Quote Originally Posted by Camylie View Post
    Guardian is right. I am on 1315 so got same problems. I liked old events, they were more fair for all of us. Either way, firecracks prizes are nothing valuable imao.
    The reason the old events were much better was because they used bonus levels which were separate from the main game (some were even recycled). This was good for the veterans, but horrible for newbies, who would see the difficulty as being too high. I remember there were a lot of people who complained about overspending on items, because the bonus levels were much harder than their current storyline.
    Today's fireworks events relies on having to finish the level you are currently on, which is much more difficult if you are a veteran, but ridiculously easy for a newbie. This is important for the producers of this game, as it hooks new players in and gives them easy rewards, encouraging then to play more. However, it fails to take into account the veterans who see this as a total grind.

I suppose they should have both types of events; competitions for newbies and bonus-level events for veterans, so that everyone can enjoy without complaining that they aren't being catered for.

Ive gotten #1 before and spent $$ to do it, wasn't the greatest prize. Now I don't bother trying to win I just play to have fun maybe if they upped the prize for each level ( wood, emerald etc.) It would be worthwhile.

I spend actual money once in awhile on this game and there's actually cheats!?? Meh I'd never use them anyway, cheating is no fun. Too bad you can't clone like on the farm game I play though lmao

I just entered the rainbow competition or electrical competiton. Dont know what it is called. But when I entered the top player had 300+ points. Then I played a game more and now a new topplayer had 2000+ points. I find it a bit strange for a player to get 2000 points in 5 min.?

And while I wrote the other message the person got almost 1k more points. Crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Pixalot View Post
    Dont worry about the place or price. Its not worth it. I got the nr. 1 spot in my groupe and spend about 6k gold 4 spades and lots of starter bombs and rainbows. And what do I get for 1st Prize:
    900 gold
    3 spades, bombs and rainbows plus 2 hours of free gameplay.
    Not worth it. And I got 296 firecrackers.
    Thanks for the info. I've always wondered what the first prize was and there seems always someone in my group who can raise the score pretty rapidly when there no. 1 spot being threatened. It seems only marginally better than the second prize and that was pretty disappointing.