Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Booster Rewards

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Booster Rewards

Quick question, did we used to get a free booster for getting gold in the Regetta? Could of sworn we did but not had one atleast the last 2 wins. Does anyone else?

Banned
    I didn't get any boosters for three weeks now. Only some bricks and TNT

Yeah same here, had that bad run of not getting gold but past 2 weeks have had gold and no boosters. Its a shame as i thought it was a really good touch to get free boosters as its something we use a lot. Hope playrix brings it back.

We got silver and I got boosters!! Playrix need to sort this out. Finishing first should guarantee some good rewards.

Banned
    The last races there have been really bad rewards. I hoped it would be better now we r that high on the GL but it isn't.

Oh really? I'll message Playrix and ask them. Thank you for your response I didn't know if they had fully stopped them!

GLB makes no difference to rewards as you know

I won the silver league and got a booster some TNT and. Pink gem. However as a single person co-op I only get four regular awards.

We can get boosters for coming 1st or 2nd, but, we don't get them each time. The rewards vary. I have 2 games in the same co-op and I can win boosters in one game but not the other.

Oh right i get what you mean, I've messaged playrix anyways lol! I want my booster prizes back lol!! Ill let you know what playrix say. Probably as you did say that the prizes are quite random!