Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Keep The Restaurant Event

Restaurant

I WANT THE RESTAURANT BACK and for good not just like an event!!!!!! It was the best event....
    Milky way

???

But it would be boring to have all events as restaurant events.

I mean just one restaurant like the one we have, not all the events.....did you like it? It has everything - fun, easy money, easy rewards.....well, to me was funny. In comparison with this fishing event wich I do not like that much, works slow like most of things in this game....
    Milky way

It was a lot of fun! But so is the fishing, Easter eggs, lawn mowing....I like variety. I can imagine the complaints if we'd had the restaurant event again straight away, even from there who liked it perhaps!

Oh I am so sorry, I see what you mean now - bring it back permanently. Well, I don't know. I'm up for it. Not sure everyone is!

I don't see why we couldn't click on the actual restaurant and be taken to that mini game! I liked it, too. Mini games within the city would be great.

Latest Restaurant Mini-Game

I really enjoyed the min-game with the Burger and Italian restaurants. Very fun and a nice change from just collecting stuff to sell. If, possible, I'd love to see it more often...or permanently

100%.. it was refreshing.. this should become a staple in the game like the airport, helicopter and trains.. no brainer! 👍🏼👍🏼

Bring Back The Burger Game

I LOVED the restaurant games that were available a few months ago!!!! I played all the time when that was around!!!!