Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Keep The Restaurant Event

Quote Originally Posted by Llydia View Post
    I agree,could not face the cooking all day long with other players that only play with t's,please keep it as a special event and let it rest for a long time.
    Loved the easter event,playing against the members of your own co op,at least you know they are not cheating.
    Playing with t cash is not cheating.

It's not fun competing against someone who has a lot more time or money than you can afford to spend on a game, I know, but it is not actually cheating if they use cash. Sorry. Think of it this way : if they buy lots of t cash that is funding the game for everyone!

Very important to also note: the event was entirely playable without having to join in with the competition. We had personal goals and personal prizes, and (as it turned out), excellent coin prize. We could ignore that competition if we wanted and still have fun with it.

I think this last point is important because it is a great and fair way to offer something for everyone and I congratulate Playrix on that.
    Last edited by LifeJacket; 06-12-2017 at 03:23 PM.

I agree with Laurel Cove. It's a nice event, but too monotonous to be permanent. Plus, I had to go to the market dealer for produce (so many potatoes and peppers!) when I didn't have enough of something and couldn't do a product request. Would rather buy ore than produce.
    Town: Rojashire
    Coop: Cerulean Sky
    Level: 111
    Platform: Kindle (tablet) and iOS (iPhone)
    Gardenscapes level: 1400
    Fishdom level: 636
    Hakuna matata

Agree! Loved the restaurant. In fact, I was sad that the tiki bar was not a playable restaurant!

The game cheats don't waste your money on it

Omg i am addicted to the restaurant part please please please make it apart of the game i loved it . I was third

I would download it as a separate app

Hint hint hint

Restaurant tasks

Oh my! The burger restaurant task with the Italian restaurant tasks was so fun... When are you bringing them back? I want to play again!!!

Gostaria que permanecesse o restaurante muito bom

As much as I enjoyed the event, I wouldn't want it and its associated contest against other players to go on forever. I'm glad it's over. The Regatta is enough competition in one week for me.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    Wildscapes Level: 546 (Max Level)
    Wildscapes Areas Finished: Asian Jungle, African Savannah & Arctic Tundra
    Forum Member: December 2015

Permanent Restaurant/s

I loved the restaurant event. Pity it was so short. I wish the game had a permanent restaurant/s to build, enter, serve dishes, renovate etc.