Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Keep The Restaurant Event

Keep The Restaurant Event

Bom dia , o site tá todo inglês mais mesmo assim quero deixar minha sugestão, deixem os restaurantes permanente, pois o jogo precisa de mais mini jogos!

Translation: Good morning, the site is all English more anyway I want to leave my suggestion, leave the restaurants permanent, because the game needs more mini games!

I agree, I LOVE the restaurant game and would like it to be permanent.
    Town Name: Violet Meadows
    Town Level: 61
    Co-op Name: Rocket Power
    Co-op FB Group: Rocket Power Township Co-op
    Friend Code: YVRJ67 - Add me!
    Platform: [Android] Facebook, Google

I, & a number of others in my co-op have been talking about the restaurant feature as well. Actually, I was wondering if we can switch with the regatta. Do one one week, the other the next. Sometimes the regatta drains us, so. . .

Keep this new restaurant game!

It would be very fun if you could keep this restaurant game permanently! Even if you have to be a certain level and have to buy/ open it like other buildings. Even with the wait times it is still fun but you could take the mandatory wait time away and just make it that you have to either have the products or wait a certain amount of time to play again. It would add in another fun interactive mini game and regatta task option.

Hi

I have played this game for 3 years
    I've been playing a lot of events through this game
    In my opinion, current event is the best event I've ever had
    Please do not close the event
    I like your work

Keep The Restaurant Event

I am the leader of a really fantastic group. We all LOVE LOVE LOVE the new resturaunt event you have given us. Please continue this event. It is loads of fun and keeps us going while waiting for regatta or our items to produce. Keeps us busy. We want more of it. We all agree....
    Sincerely , smile sensation

Yesssss//!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Diana Lacroix View Post
    I am the leader of a really fantastic group. We all LOVE LOVE LOVE the new resturaunt event you have given us. Please continue this event. It is loads of fun and keeps us going while waiting for regatta or our items to produce. Keeps us busy. We want more of it. We all agree....
    Sincerely , smile sensation

The restaurant event has me coming
    Back
    On a timer lol//- I just love it.. I play a resturant game but not as good as this one//!!!! Cmon guys/LETS DO IT!!

Yes, please let the restaurant stay. Maybe even as a permanent feature and not an event!

Love love love the restaurant game, keeps me coming back to play even more