Thread: Why cant I feed fish in all aquariums?

Why cant I feed fish in all aquariums?

In my game, it only allows me to feed the fish in the last 3 aquariums and not the rest. Yet they show its feeding time, but no food is available when I go to that aquarium, why is that? In help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!

Hi,

We can only feed the last 3 aquariums. The feed time showing in the previous aquariums seem to be a glitch with the last update.

They took away the feature allowing us to feed the fish in ALL of our aquariums in the October, 2016 update. They also restricting us to visiting only 1 aquarium in our friends games. We can't choose the aquarium..we just end up in a random one. If the aquarium has no fish in it yet, we're out of luck. ALSO we can only clean our most recently opened aquarium. If we haven't 3-starred it yet, the payout is bleak. The amount of coins paid out per fish when feeding them was also reduced. The same is true in friends' aquariums.
    I also get the glitch where it shows that it's time to feed my fish in all aquariums, and I got excited, thinking they'd restored the feature. It was a huge bummer to realize it was a glitch. Its been going in for a few months now.

Since the last update, I at times am only able to feed the fish in TWO aquariums. This despite having the third one marked for feeding. That slows down the accumulation of coins and diamonds. Secondly it places one at a disadvantage when there is a lightning contest. I am not able to purchase diamonds all the time as I live on disability income. That precludes having unending disposable income ( face it there are many players who play despite being unable to make in game purchases.)

Hi Barbara

Do you have a new aquarium open with no fishes in it ? That is the only reason I can see for having only 2 to feed. As soon as you open a new aquarium, an old one close even if you have no fishes in the new one. If that is not the case, report that problem from within your game by going to the Help and Support section.

Since they change the number of tanks we can feed, I collect my money to buy fishes before getting the last star. This way I always have my 3 tanks to feed.