Thread: Back to beginning button in Market

Back to beginning button in Market

When you have many crates in the Market, it takes time to scroll through all of the products. It would save time and aggravation to have a back to beginning button. It would allow you to get to the dealer quickly if you need his services also.

Frozen dealer button in Market

When you have many crates in the market and you have scrolled to the end and not found what you need, you may want the dealer. A dealer button which allows you to go to the dealer anywhere in the market would save time and aggravation.

Quote Originally Posted by Debra KD View Post
    When you have many crates in the market and you have scrolled to the end and not found what you need, you may want the dealer. A dealer button which allows you to go to the dealer anywhere in the market would save time and aggravation.
    I'm totally agree. I did propose that idea months ago, I've have around 100 crates and it is tedious to scroll to the dealer when i'm at the last crate... Besides, I'm made a lot of unintended purchases during scrolling, losing coins for useless ítems.
    Level 90
    Zoo Level 19
    IOS - iPhone 6+

Co-Op: Catalunya
    Town: Cap de Tro

Adding another agree here! Another good idea I have seen is to make empty boxes automatically move to the back, so you can see new stuff first.

A nice idea.

Given the frequency of this request, I've added it to the relevant thread.
    Town: Amoria (Level 90)
    Platform: iOS (WVMX6K) + Facebook
    Always looking for friends who are kind, helpful, & design their towns to look like real ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Amoria View Post

Given the frequency of this request, I've added it to the relevant thread.
    GREAT work in that thread with the collection, Amoria; thumbs up!