Thread: Changes to the "Spin"... PLEASE!

Changes to the "Spin"... PLEASE!

Can you change the name of the lucky spin? Can it be called "Daily Spin" or "Prize Wheel"?

Also, can the coinage be upped a little? Based on how much boosters and lives cost, 75 coins is not much of a prize. How about a 500 and 1000 coin option? Or, a 250 and 500?

And, when the jackpot is won, can the player choose when to start their 3 hours of play instead of it starting automatically?

Thank you for considering!

Yes, please, to coins and choosing when to start the infinite lives (would be nice for tournaments, also). The coin "prizes" are a joke.

That said, I've gotten in the habit of ignoring the prize wheel until I know I'll be able to make use of the infinite lives if I happen to get the jackpot...

What's wrong with "lucky spin"? I quite like that name. I think the more pressing matter is the coins. Personally I would like more coins from the wheel, but I know that might not happen because it devalues the coins in the cash shop. And nothing hurts a developing game more than peeved cash-players.

I also tend to use the wheel after I use up my hearts, because the infinite hearts includes a free refill. An "infinite hearts activation envelope" would be much more helpful though.