Thread: Another Option for Friend Connect?!

Another Option for Friend Connect?!

I do not have a Facebook account.

Is there another way to get friends so that we can share lives?

Can we connect with Twitter, or GameCircle, or even members of the forum?

PLEASE???!!!

Thanks!

No, it doesn't...But it would be great, often Facebook is more use for private things...Some people don't like to play with their real name...Specially on the phone, we could have the option to choose, between, facebook or google+ and for asking live why not twitter?

Yes, Google+ could be another option.

Please Gardenscapes staff? Not everyone has a Facebook account, or wants to use it, as Marianne said.

Google+
    Twitter
    GameCircle
    Forum

Something besides Facebook.

Thank you for considering!

I came in first in fireworks contest!Screenshot_2017-06-12-05-05-13.jpg
    Last edited by Hi_Austin_and_Wooster; 06-16-2017 at 10:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hi_Austin_and_Wooster View Post
    Yes, Google+ could be another option.
    Sorry but Google stopped giving that service a couple of months ago. We cannot add game friends anymore.

oh, I didn't know that so sad...But would be fun if it had another way...I don't like using my Facebook for gaming especially if are name is shown...

I only use google+, never have and never will have a facebook account. I have conceded in my quest for friends in Gardenscapes. I guess it just ups the challenge by not allowing me to receive extra lives from friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Obtuse View Post
    I only use google+, never have and never will have a facebook account. I have conceded in my quest for friends in Gardenscapes. I guess it just ups the challenge by not allowing me to receive extra lives from friends.
    Hi Obtuse...I hear you on not wanting a FaceBook account, wish more people felt that way.

Yes, it does add to the challenge and is, in the end, probably more satisfying. But, oh, on some of those timed and hard levels it would be nice

Nice to 'meet' you!