Thread: Regatta Tasks Need More Variety

Regatta Tasks Need More Variety

I really wish there was a bigger variety of tasks-it always seems like the same ones!

Banned
    I totally agree on that. There are so much more production tasks. Why don't them take all!

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle Wedertz View Post
    I really wish there was a bigger variety of tasks-it always seems like the same ones!
    No kidding. I mean surely a developer could spare a couple afternoons to program in a bit of variety. Even the gawdawful onerous restaurant tasks were at least something new to try. I would even suggest skip or scale back on an event/ordeal to tune up the tired and tiresome regatta task list.

Township: Pixelsticks
    Coop: Givers Only Coop

Have had several friends quit the game for this reason. We all (our coop, mainly higher level players) despise the train & plane tasks. We strive to complete at least 10 tasks each regatta. Unless one spends a ton of money to retrieve planes/trains upon departure, one has to wait too long...lost time. It's very frustrating! We are constantly deleting these tasks only to have them pop up again.

I agree.! I also wish it didn’t take the plane soo long to return. I think it is 4 hours. Takes forever to finish one of the plane tasks